Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rear LEDs flashing Green, Yellow, Red

tmarsh0494

Join
Dec 4, 2018
Last week I took off and flew over a metal roof 5 seconds into flight, and got a compass error and weak GPS. My spark flew away with no GPS signal, and after searching for 4 hours I found it. Thankfully. I thought for sure it was a lost cause.
When I try to power it up, it does the startup chime, front LEDs go red like normal, back flash green yellow red. Then a pause, and the back continue to flash green yellow red indefinitely. Can’t find anything in a quick search that explains the back LEDs flashing green yellow red.

Last week I took off and flew over a metal roof 5 seconds into flight, and got a compass error and weak GPS. My spark flew away with no GPS signal, and after searching for 4 hours I found it. Thankfully. I thought for sure it was a lost cause.
When I try to power it up, it does the startup chime, front LEDs go red like normal, back flash green yellow red. Then a pause, and the back continue to flash green yellow red indefinitely. Can’t find anything in a quick search that explains the back LEDs flashing green yellow red.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland tmarsh0494.

It looks like it may be stuck in the start up / systems check?

You may have to recalibrate the compass.

According to the DJI manual and the status lights.

Screenshot_20190208-064409~2.png

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :)

Try doing an IMU calibration

I have the same error. When I try to complete the IMU Calibration the start button does nothing. Can anyone help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast