Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Recalibrate tilted camera?

Ty Smith

Join
Dec 31, 2017
So my camera is tilted to the side horizontally, is there anything I can do to fix this or can I recalibrate it?

Ty, welcome to the forum. But please don't keep posting the same thing over and over. People will answer if they can provide assistance.

Ty, welcome to the forum. But please don't keep posting the same thing over and over. People will answer if they can provide assistance.
Look, I had one problem but I fixed it, now I had another problem which is a tilted camera, which is much different than a popped out camera. So if you would maybe be useful and try to help with problems instead of just critising people for something that they didn't do, that'd be great.
So why don't you I'm back to helping people, oh wait you just criticize them.

be nice...

Yes, there is an adjustment for both the pitch and roll of the camera gimbal

From the app:
-tap "three dots" button upper right corner of app for general setting
-on lefthand side of the "general settings" screen swipe up until you see the camera icon
-tap the "camera" icon
-tap blue writing "adjust gimbal"
-tap blue writing "roll"
-adjust by tapping left or right "curved arrow" until white horizontal crosshairs are parallel with horizon
-tap white writing below "complete"

(I recommend rough adjustment on a flat surface on the ground and you can fine tune it when it's in the air later)

Best of luck and let us know if this helps, also how did you "snap" the camera back in the gimbal?

Happy 2018

Let's all try to be helpful here. Were all here for the love of the Spark.

The dreaded tilted gimbal is a long-lived issue that all my DJI (and other brands) quads have had. Correcting it when it shows up becomes second nature after a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast