Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

andrew reeves

Join
May 27, 2017
How about this.
DJI is to busy to GRANT me a refund due to an undelieverable Spark.
Heres a simple reply to them after they denied my refund.

Your note sounds like blackmail. A crime in the United States.

Your email responce says your not giving me my refund because I went to Paypal, so that they could get it for me.

Shame on you. Your company had plenty of time to Refund me what was due. I had no other option.

I called your company, chatted, and wrote many emails all to no avail. I remember one answer from your company about "delayed response" in where I had to wait with no answer. Another, on chat where I proved that hadn't recieved my product for 15+ minutes only to be told I was speaking with the wrong person and that he couldn't transfer me. I guess that department was transfered to the shipping department to pack Spark's.

The reason i didnt recieve my product from you is because you sent it Fedex Express, which i didn't ask for, and doesn't deliver to the address during my business hours which opens after they make their delivery attempt, 8am to 10am only. I have recieved many other products from your company in the past correctly.

I will close the dispute once you pay me and do the right thing. Thats why I opened the dispute, then PayPal rushed in to escalated it to claim. Aparantly, I'm not your only complainant.

This is just one more problem with your company. You want to be policeman with my drone, ok fine. But not my money. Police yourselves first. Hold yourselves to a higher standard, set the example, then people will follow, but not this person, not till you change your greedy behavior.

Hope they read it.

Reactions: Kimi
Why not have it delivered to your home? You should be able to redirect it.

PS - we have no connection to DJI.

Tried numerous times to get DJI and Fedex to deliver it different times like it said in my note above to no avail. Paypal only sends to the address listed on the account, never knew that either. Still doesn't give DJI the right to hold up my refund, they have the unit. Just because Paypal decided to escalate my dispute to a claim. After I called them to find out what is going on with the dispute since DJI hadn't contacted or responded to their inquiry.

I hope your post made you feel better. I have a FedEx account and was notified within an hour when mine was going to be delivered and that it required a signature. You'd better believe I was there when it was delivered. I've played the FedEx "you weren't home so now you have to jump through hoops" game too many times.

+1
The tag told me it was available for pick up that same day after like 5 p.m. Just drove there to get it....

I have actually picked up my undelivered directly from the FedEx hub

Reactions: andrew reeves
Bought mine from a reputable company on my delievery schedule, Amazon, duh. What was i thinking before. (Had to use my DJI credits from past birds and purchased products), at least I can count on Amazon's customer support. For all you haters out there, tell me Amazon hasnt been on your side for product problems, right. DJI could learn a thing or two about running a great customer approval rated company from the likes of Amazon.

I once ordered some items from DJI and when I received the shipping notice, it said direct signature required..which I guess is normal for them.

After the third day/attempt to deliver it, the local Fedex rep called me and asked if I wanted it sent to the local Fedex/Copy Center where I could pick it up.

That was excellent service by Fedex if you ask me, and I was able to pick it up at the local fedex shipping/copy center the same day they called me.

This is also the main reason I do not purchase directly from DJI since they require a direct sig. Why hassle with DJI direct when there are several top notch online retailers out there with much better customer service and shipping options in my opinion.

Reactions: andrew reeves
Should -a-would-a- could -a...
Should get the refund on the 17th. Get this...
Paypal is waiting for DJI to respond. But, this is a claim against DJI, I was told by PayPal that enough people complain DJI could be rasied to a higher percentage bracket. DJI knows that my refund is due, when I emailed them their reply was un professional they wanted me to stop the claim first. They got thevdrone back on the 28th. Why havent they played by the rules and just refunded my money. That"s what Amazon and major retailers do. Oh, did i say the paypal payment system is backed by a credit card. So i could still charge back that charge from them through the card. hum?

Reactions: His415
Got the refund from paypal the 16th. As promised by them. DJI just got a another black mark against them. Thank you PAYPAL....

Got the refund from paypal the 16th. As promised by them. DJI just got a another black mark against them. Thank you PAYPAL....
Glad everything worked out in regards to the refund.

In DJI's defense, while there's no excuse for rudeness, many of these processes start in an automated cue. And as a manufacturer, their primary work isn't retailing. It's not that surprising that a company in a fast growth mode is going to drop the ball on the customer service / retail side of things. It's a bummer this happened to you but good to hear you got it squared away.

Unfortunately, DJI has had sub-par customer service from day one. If they could just fix that they would sell twice as many drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme