Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Santa’s not coming... Thanks DJI

HoboDan

Join
Jul 16, 2017
i ordered the spark portable charger and bag on November 30 and it said the merch will ship 5-10 days after proof of payment.. We’ll, it took about an hour for Pay Pal to confirm payment, but They haven’t shipped yet.
I chatted with dji and they said it was out of stock and will ship December 21st... Number 1, how do I believe that... Number 2, is there enough time to have Santa put under the tree.
Today, the dji store says the charger will ship in 1 day... That must be a lie cuz dji still owes me my charger. Does dji send chargers to today’s customers, or take care of the past customers..
I have bought 6 drones from dji in the past, and our spark has dji care... But dji doesn’t care.
If Santa doesn’t deliver this year, I will be very very upset

Well I just purchased the portable battery charger w/two battery combo and a skin from them yesterday. My order shows pay confirmed shipping status is pending.

Mine doesn’t have to be under the tree, so lo big deal for me, I’ve read on here enough to know they are slow to ship.

DJI does not have fast shipping. I am an Amazon prime customer so I default to Amazon for most everything.
They say it will arrive before Christmas - http://amzn.to/2yNxk2F

AE6124A0-84D2-45D9-867C-A36A02DDAEA2.jpeg
i ordered the spark portable charger and bag on November 30 and it said the merch will ship 5-10 days after proof of payment.. We’ll, it took about an hour for Pay Pal to confirm payment, but They haven’t shipped yet.
I chatted with dji and they said it was out of stock and will ship December 21st... Number 1, how do I believe that... Number 2, is there enough time to have Santa put under the tree.
Today, the dji store says the charger will ship in 1 day... That must be a lie cuz dji still owes me my charger. Does dji send chargers to today’s customers, or take care of the past customers..
I have bought 6 drones from dji in the past, and our spark has dji care... But dji doesn’t care.
If Santa doesn’t deliver this year, I will be very very upset
I would like to say something... Santa is coming and to be honest, maybe I was the one that sat on Santa’s lap for the charger... but it’s about bonding...
My point of this thread was to point out that a lot of us are loyal dji customers and whether first time buyer or many years with dji, they shouldn’t intentionally lie to its customers. I was lied to on November 30th and I believe the ones buying today with a note that says “usually ships in 1 business day” is also no telling the truth.. Right off the bat, dji feels deception is the best policy.. Well, I live by a better set of standards and dji should be ashamed.

Last edited:
DJI does not have fast shipping. I am an Amazon prime customer so I default to Amazon for most everything.
They say it will arrive before Christmas - http://amzn.to/2yNxk2F
Where did u find that? I looked for days.. and btw, it now says “may ship by Xmas”.. I love the honesty.. I shop amazon for almost everything.
And where does dji get the extra units to sell at amazon.. shouldn’t they take care of their backprder first?

Last edited:
View attachment 2286
I would like to say something... Santa is coming and to be honest, maybe I was the one that sat on Santa’s lap for the charger... but it’s about bonding...
My point of this thread was to point out that a lot of us are loyal dji customers and whether first time buyer or many years with dji, they shouldn’t intentionally lie to its customers. I was lied to on November 30th and I believe the ones buying today with a note that says “usually ships in 1 business day” is also no telling the truth.. Right off the bat, dji feels deception is the best policy.. Well, I live by a better set of standards and dji should be ashamed.
Here is another intentional lie from dji:6E847793-9E32-42BA-9A02-D3101D9946E8.png

According to the shipping email I just got with a fedex tracking number...my order from DJI will be here Wednesday!

“And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say – that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day.”

According to the shipping email I just got with a fedex tracking number...my order from DJI will be here Wednesday!

“And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say – that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day.”
Well, I guess their promise to ship 1 day is true... But mine, that I ordered November 30 hasnt shipped yet... Wow... bad dji bad

Have you called them? In your shoes I might cancel and re-order.
But I didon’t order the extra batts. And I chatted with them twice last time yesterday, just the charger and bag.
I can’t trust dji any longer. Their drones are good but their customer service ruins it. dji has the worst CS I have ever experienced and it will be their downfall. Shame dji

I chatted with them this morn... here is the final posts.. I tried copying the first part, but it wouldn’t let me after I told them I was putting it in forum. 8CB801D1-5288-469A-B870-0579D9BEE8A9.png

Attachments

• 98E972DE-4C80-407D-A618-F2099C76BA57.png
    98E972DE-4C80-407D-A618-F2099C76BA57.png
    326.7 KB · Views: 14
Thanks shutter ... really got their goat on that one... I will put up the conversation I had w/ CS soon.

They should overnight it to you.
They should but they won’t I’m sure. It in the packaging phase and will prolly be there forever... but, I do appreciate ur help in busting them with their lies... I just feel bad giving money to liars. I know that I will never buy from dji again. I’ll wait for amazon, that way amazon gets a chunk of dji’s Profits.
Thanks again shutter... feel free to let others know of dji’s methods using this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme