Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SD card type

Steve A

Join
Aug 23, 2017
Hi there
I bought a Sandisk 64gb card, brand new and on putting it in my Spark, got error messages stopping me flying.
Anyone know why?
Or can someone give me the exact specs or a link to a card they use and which has no issues?
Many thanks

Hi there
I bought a Sandisk 64gb card, brand new and on putting it in my Spark, got error messages stopping me flying.
Anyone know why?
Or can someone give me the exact specs or a link to a card they use and which has no issues?
Many thanks

Is the card you have a Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDH?

It's not in front of me at the mo but that sounds familiar
Well, that's the one in the manual....but if that's the one, it may be a bad card.

Did you try reinserting the memory card to see if those error messages returned? If so, did you try formatting the memory card in DJI GO?

Reactions: RadioMike
Are you sure you insert it the right way up? I always have trouble inserting it as I always expected it to be the other way around.
Other than that, try re-format the sd card.

Sounds like something bad is on the card, or the card is bad itself to me.
Keep us posted! Anything new here is a joy to learn (at least for me) cause it means when we fix it it's an easy fix for the next guy!
Not to say it isn't bad that it happens in the first place...

You'd be surprised how many insert them wrong
I wouldn't be surprised to hear of people trying to insert the memory card incorrectly -- since inserting it upside down doesn't seem natural. However, getting a memory card jammed inside the memory card slot is not a common problem for DJI drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio