Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Show us your Spark bags!

PFCO

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Loc
UK
There are lots of threads showing the range of Spark cases, but I was wondering what bags everyone is using? I have the FMC bag, however I am wanting to move back to the original DJI foam case with a seperate case for the RC, packed in the smallest bag possible for when I'm on my travels.

What bags have we got? :)

I'm still using my FMC bag.

FYI, if you're looking for a new Spark bag, I keep a sortable list of commonly used Spark bags here.

Reactions: RoccoT312
Go to Goodwill and for a few bucks, pick up a laptop computer carrying case... pick your choice. I found a nice medium sized one and can carry my spark (with pro guards), my RC (with stick guards) my triple battery charger, all my batteries and some extra stuff. It has a handle, several compartments to keep stuff seperate, and a nice shoulder strap. If I don't mind some extra bulk, I can even carry my goggles.

What’s the smallest/lightest bag available to hold spark, remote, and two batteries? Looking for compartments or a means to secure items within the bag, but not a lot of padding.
Thanks!

I pretty much always carry a backpack so redundant straps, handles and such are wasted space and weight. I wanted something safe for my spark I can just drop in my backpack with the rest of my gear. I picked up this Polar Pro case and I'm pretty happy with it. Aircraft, RC, 4 batteries, charger, filters, all the cords and a 7" tablet. I can even fit the prop guards if I'm going to fly down in the woods

-the blue masking tape was just in case I crashed last weekend, the ground was covered with snow

Attachments

• KIMG0476.JPG
    KIMG0476.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
  • KIMG0475.JPG
    KIMG0475.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
I mostly use the Flymore bag to carry all my kit but the Smatree D400 for storage or transit as its a solid case. I did a video review of it last year. I think it was about £25 on amazon.

I pretty much always carry a backpack so redundant straps, handles and such are wasted space and weight. I wanted something safe for my spark I can just drop in my backpack with the rest of my gear. I picked up this Polar Pro case and I'm pretty happy with it. Aircraft, RC, 4 batteries, charger, filters, all the cords and a 7" tablet. I can even fit the prop guards if I'm going to fly down in the woods

-the blue masking tape was just in case I crashed last weekend, the ground was covered with snow
I have this case as well and although it's OK and you can fit quite a bit of equipment in it, I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Unlike others with foam cutouts, your gear isn't very well protected. It can still move around and get scratched and damaged fairly easily.

Bought this one off AliExpress. Got it for $20, and love it! Footprint isnt much more than the drone itself. 2 level design is very compact, and has enough room for 4 batteries (1 on drone), landing legs, cables and charger. Even got my 3-pack of PolarPro filters in there!
DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0216.JPG

I am currently waiting for the case that carries the spark charging station and will be posting a short video with my thoughts on it’s convenience.

Today packed liked that for the trip:)))

Attachments

• 1F48A91C-B9DA-4525-ABED-12048C275CCD.jpeg
    1F48A91C-B9DA-4525-ABED-12048C275CCD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
I just use the bag for the portable charging station. It holds the Spark, 2 extra batteries, prop guards, Controller and the charging pack - which will recharge all 3 batteries and the controller on the go. I don't carry the cord for it in my backpack as it's not needed when I'm out and about.
cze9oeW.jpg

Reactions: RumbleBeeAL and Teq
Go to Goodwill and for a few bucks, pick up a laptop computer carrying case... pick your choice. I found a nice medium sized one and can carry my spark (with pro guards), my RC (with stick guards) my triple battery charger, all my batteries and some extra stuff. It has a handle, several compartments to keep stuff seperate, and a nice shoulder strap. If I don't mind some extra bulk, I can even carry my goggles.

I have a couple of laptop cases but preferred an inexpensive soft-sided, purpose-built bag. I didn't like the idea of the individual cases/bags having to go into another bag since I always carry a full laptop case everywhere. Two backpacks - nah. Spend a few to get good gear...

I am using a purpose-built Hermit Shell soft sided case (Amazon https://goo.gl/SGqoLs this is not an affiliate link I don't make money off the link just shortened it for ease of use). $24.99 and available on Prime for two day free delivery.

The case is much better built than I expected for $25. Sturdy zippers, closed call foam. Fits the entire FlyMore package including Spark, all its accessories, and has a total of four dedicated battery slots. Everything is a perfect fit no slop nor forcing gear into it.

The case description says "Hard EVA Travel Case", and I didn't know what that meant. It means the case is hardened with foam but not hard plastic like a Pelican or DJI's purpose-built case. But until I get more gear, this bag was a steal and is working great.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-02-18 at 22.49.47.png
    Screenshot 2018-02-18 at 22.49.47.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 74

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast