Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Buckwilde

Join
Feb 23, 2018
B9B936CD-5816-47FD-8799-E03F575EBB0D.png 8732017F-192F-4B35-8C07-C6167646CD6D.png So I know this is an ongoing issue but as I’ve only just purchased and used my Spark about 5 times and after googling to find solutions I’ve turned to becoming a whinging crying shell of a man and resorted to asking others here.. the issue is that everything was working fine yesterday and today I have no video transmission, the gimbal is disconnected and it’s not showing that I have an SD card when I clearly do and it contains videos previously shot on the Spark but now shows nothing. What is going on? Is it the firmware update that f@cked it or am I gonna have to send it back ( please no) coz I’m going on vacation to Philippines in 50 days and I need Sparkalicious to come with me.

I don't know what is going on but, if it were me, I'd;

• Power-cycle everything. If I still got the same thing;
  • Use DJI Assistant and "refresh" the current FW
  • If that still doesn't work I'd use DJI Assistant and fallback to the previous FW version
It doesn't appear to be an issue with the DJI Go app as it seems to be receiving battery life. Maybe try "re-pairing" the remote to the Spark.

But I'd still go ahead and remove/reinstall the Go app if nothing else seems to be working. Of course after I did any of these steps I'd power cycle everything....

Thats what I'd try...

I’ve had the no image transmission error too a couple of times, the latest today. I’m on the latest firmware and GO4 app. In both cases I had to power cycle the Spark, controller and app to get the video feed again. Not sire what is causing this but I have posted about it too.

Chris

Just before you return this drone, maybe try a different phone or tablet. My old phone was the cause of me losing a earlier Spark I had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov