Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Batteries IN STOCK at Advexure!

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Reactions: Animal
Just got off the phone with Advexure. They apparently just got them in, and it hasn't even hit the website yet. I ordered 2, they are arriving on Monday (I am on East Coast). $5 shipping.

I'll call them tomorrow. I first wanted to get Amazon and DJI battery order cancellations confirmed which just came via email tonight.

Plenty of batteries. One of our servers is down today. We're just wrapping up a training session here still this evening and then those who need any assistance can get things squared away tonight. Feel free to PM with your number and if you'd like a call tonight or tomorrow and we'll get any loose ends cleaned up!

Talk soon!

Ordered a couple. You guys are awesome. Think when I finally get a Mavic I may order from you.

Appreciate the positive feedback, @Kentech5. If we can be of any help in the future don't hesitate to reach out. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

@Advexure You guys are awesome! Again! Thought I was going to have to buy tomorrow as I was needing to pay in a certain way. No, that wasn't a problem.

I'm sure my two batteries and propellers will be headed my way soon and no more waiting on Amazon or DJI to ship.

Thanks!

Reactions: Advexure
Thank you @Animal and @jimbug.

Spark Remotes and Charging Hubs will be arriving in the following days. All pre-orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. You will find the latest availability online or call/email with any questions.

Reactions: Mike

Spark Remotes and Charging Hubs will be arriving in the following days. All pre-orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. You will find the latest availability online or call/email with any questions.

I like how you always keep your customers updated when you get stock in. You always seem to hit all the sites and all the social media outlets, always appreciated on the customer side. Looking forward to my batts and RC, will be ordering more from you guys in the future.

Reactions: Advexure

Here's the deal for me - I'll wait until Friday the 30th. If my Alpine White Fly More hasn't shipped from DJI Direct, you guys get my business

I like how you always keep your customers updated when you get stock in. You always seem to hit all the sites and all the social media outlets, always appreciated on the customer side. Looking forward to my batts and RC, will be ordering more from you guys in the future.

We appreciate the positive feedback, thanks! Have a nice weekend!

Here's the deal for me - I'll wait until Friday the 30th. If my Alpine White Fly More hasn't shipped from DJI Direct, you guys get my business

Do also keep in mind service and support, if you're in the US it's always nice to have a reliable point of contact with DJI product. We all know DJI is a very busy company and having a team of reliable drone experts at Advexure available 7 days a week is without a doubt great value added with DJI product purchased through Advexure. Hope you enjoy your Spark when you receive it hopefully very soon! ;)

Reactions: wricks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex