Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Flight 2 Vid

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Last of the beginner videos... still getting the hang of controls in beginner mode. Took flight 3 the day after, but the wind was a little extreme, that was good experience, had a couple of photos from much higher, but I forgot to start the video when I took off (noob eh!) and what I did actually get was just flight practice, so not much point in posting.

Here's flight two, some old guy at the end still wearing his pyjamas or something! o_O:p

p.s., if you look on my channel, I had another video event this weekend....

Last edited:
Nice flight and great views! You live in a very nice setting too.

Thanks, we have some gray wolves here too! (they like moose!) . We live in rather a unique part of our province, if you were to walk into forest you see next to my fields (south of the roadway in the video), you could literally walk for about 70 miles without hitting a road. We back onto one of the largest provincial parks in Canada, Algonquin Park. There's no way to get around it unless you drive about 30 miles either way (east or west) from our area then you can turn south. So, lots of forest and creatures and not to many two legged creatures. Thats kinda how we like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav