Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark , More than just a selfie drone.

jcarlton

Join
Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone, I purchased the Spark yesterday without the remote as I just happened upon it in Best Buy. I wasn't expecting much, maybe just some quick shots here and there, I also have the Mavic pro as well as the phantom 4 pro. I have to say just buzzing around the backyard I was pretty impressed with this little guy, especially for really tight spots. Heres a really short video of todays results, by no means perfect, but I bet with some planning and post production this could be a really nice addition to the fleet.

I just ordered mine. How responsive is it with your phone? I also ordered the version without the remote as I wanted to get a feel for it before I decide if I really want to hang on to it. Watching the vids on youtube and seeing a demo of the Spark at the DJI store got me really interested.

Wondering if this will become my go-to when I wanna shoot stuff with the kids or just shoot some quick candid stuff.

Last edited:
I just ordered mine. How responsive is it with your phone? I also ordered the version without the remote as I wanted to get a feel for it before I decide if I really want to hang on to it. Watching the vids on youtube and seeing a demo of the Spark at the DJI store got me really interested.

Wondering if this will become my go-to when I wanna shoot stuff with the kids or just shoot some quick candid stuff.
although it is fine with the phone, I did order the remote and a few batteries right away. I am used the the mavic controller and def want the extra range. But as far as just getting it in the air and playing around with it, its fine with just your phone or tablet.

Reactions: Sparkbart
Nice job on the video. No offense, I'm a firm believer in that saying; "The best camera is the one you have with you". I think the same is true for AP drones. I think someone that is "skilled" such as you with AP can make quite a good video with some well executed videos and post production...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme