Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark RC wifi not showing after firmware update

BryanzTk

Join
Jan 4, 2018
anybody experience the same situation like me?
just receive my fly more combo spark yesterday when i attempted to connect the drone through my android phone using DJI go 4 with 4.1.22 verison.
after activation and run the dji app it require me to update latest firmware on AC and RC.
after complete the firmware update then RC wifi disappear and the RC blinking red light twice every seconds. searching for solutions on internet and tried everything RC wifi still not working.
Any solution for me?

anybody experience the same situation like me?
just receive my fly more combo spark yesterday when i attempted to connect the drone through my android phone using DJI go 4 with 4.1.22 verison.
after activation and run the dji app it require me to update latest firmware on AC and RC.
after complete the firmware update then RC wifi disappear and the RC blinking red light twice every seconds. searching for solutions on internet and tried everything RC wifi still not working.
Any solution for me?

Try this

I had same issue after firmware update. I restarted off my phone finally. I then re-enabled WIFI on my phone and let it sit for a minute. Then I turned on RC. I then started a Wi-Fi scan and after 20 seconds it showed up.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
I had the same happen to me in the past. I just re-added the Spark-RC to my saved wifi's on my phone and it came right up.
Hope it helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar