Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Remote Controller DOES Fit iPad Mini 4

Maybe two vendors for RC, or QC not all that tight on the one vendor. Hate that mine doesn't fit, but it is what it is.

Try putting in 1 corner all the way then shove the other corner in. Its a snug fit due to the rubber on the inside of clamps

How far does yours spread apart? Mine looks like about 7 3/4"

Attachments

• IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16
How far does yours spread apart? Mine looks like about 8".
About the same as yours, but take note of the open slots in the middle of the clamps. That's where you should insert the corner of the mini

Yes, this is what I did when I had the Mavic controller, but it won't even spread far enough to get one side in.

Does the back of yours read like this on the back label in case there are two iterations: C2

Attachments

• IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Not sure what is meant by C2

Yes, this is what I did when I had the Mavic controller, but it won't even spread far enough to get one side in.

Comparing your photo with the tape measure to my Mavic controller, if anything, your arms are wider apart than mine.

Yes it always looks like the iPad Mini 4 can't fit, but it does.

The rubber grip in the arms just need to be pushed past and in it goes.

One corner in first then the other as mentioned above.

Comparing your photo with the tape measure to my Mavic controller, if anything, your arms are wider apart than mine.

Yes it always looks like the iPad Mini 4 can't fit, but it does.

The rubber grip in the arms just need to be pushed past and in it goes.

One corner in first then the other as mentioned above.
Exactly

LOL...keyboard and all...gratz

Yes, no keyboard while flying. I love this little Brydge keyboard, it's got a mistake on the keyboard (see if you find it) so I got it for a song on eBay.

Got to remember to have iPad touch sensor on the left when I put it on the controller so the Off button of iPad isn't in the way and volume controls are available.

Yes, you got it. I wondered why the Brydge company would be selling these for $20 on eBay, and after I got it I realized why. I would have never purchased one at full price, but love it at $20.

The quote key is there but is mislabeled as colon, semi-colon.

This is a GREAT thread for me...I too am in the "ipad mini wont fit" group. And it's not that I don't know how to do it, I've got a Mavic which fits the controller just fine.

The arms on my Spark remote just WILL NOT open as wide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe