Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tablet holder for Spark and 2017 iPad 9.7"

SparkOwner

Join
Feb 10, 2018
As the title says need one that fits in the spark mount that holds phone but is on a arm that will allow me to use my iPad,

Preferably a clicky clamp one that's manually adjustable rather than one that's on a spring.

Any help or UK links would be great

Hi,
I bought the KUUQA Aluminium-Alloy Foldable Tablet Stand for my iPad 9.7 inch 2017. It's very solid but the tablet clamp is spring loaded with quite a strong spring. My only doubt is the tablet sticks out over the antennae so you have to be very careful that they are pointing and visible to the Spark. Difficult if it's directly above you. It folds quite small into a neat bag. £19.99 in the UK on Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071XP2MJ1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hi,
I bought the KUUQA Aluminium-Alloy Foldable Tablet Stand for my iPad 9.7 inch 2017. It's very solid but the tablet clamp is spring loaded with quite a strong spring. My only doubt is the tablet sticks out over the antennae so you have to be very careful that they are pointing and visible to the Spark. Difficult if it's directly above you. It folds quite small into a neat bag. £19.99 in the UK on Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071XP2MJ1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I did see that mount on amazon before but like you said its spring clamp.. I prefer one that is manually adjustable/clicky as they are much better.

Last time I used a spring clamp mount it bent my old iPad mini 4. I don't have much luck with them and I don't like the spring idea.. on a 9.7 bigger size it will be even more tighter and I don't want to risk it again.

Thanks for your input.

I did see that mount on amazon before but like you said its spring clamp.. I prefer one that is manually adjustable/clicky as they are much better.

Last time I used a spring clamp mount it bent my old iPad mini 4. I don't have much luck with them and I don't like the spring idea.. on a 9.7 bigger size it will be even more tighter and I don't want to risk it again.

Thanks for your input.
I bought the one from Thors Drone World, but it isnt cheap!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast