Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Farm

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
As it's called by my extended family, here are a few pics of my late grandfather's house and area. No farm there now but there used to be. My great-grandfather built the house back around 1905 with his brother's help. I took a bunch more pics and plan to create a little slideshow video with some background music and give it to the family as a memento.

the_farm_1.jpg

the_farm_2.jpg

the_farm_3.jpg

the_farm_4.jpg

the_farm_5.jpg

What a lovely house. And very nice pics @RotorWash . I am really liking the stuff you share here. The slideshow seems like a great idea. Please keep sharing.

Reactions: RotorWash
Gorgeous piece of land RotorWash and great post work. What a difference a few clouds in the sky make for contrast in the pics. Comparing the first two to the forth one. Nice, thanks for sharing and the slideshow vid will be a fantastic keepsake for you and your family.

As it's called by my extended family, here are a few pics of my late grandfather's house and area. No farm there now but there used to be. My great-grandfather built the house back around 1905 with his brother's help. I took a bunch more pics and plan to create a little slideshow video with some background music and give it to the family as a memento.

View attachment 11532

View attachment 11533

View attachment 11534

View attachment 11535

View attachment 11536
great photos thank you for sharing them to this community

Thanks everyone for your likes and kind comments. I was looking at the first pic again and thought, that's a good depth of "field" shot! :)

Fabulous scenery, RotorWash. I don't think you could have ordered-up better conditions for photographing the site. The house is very stately, I hope it's still in the family's possession. Looking forward to the slideshow. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there,
Lovely shots of a great location!
Farm2 could easily be the inspiration for a painting..
Looking forward to a video of it too.
Keep up the good work and do share more...
Cheers,
Ranjit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers