Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

This was bound to happen

Mike Pollan

Join
Mar 21, 2018
My QR code on the back of my remote is wearing off and can no longer be scanned!!!! ARG!!!

Just my little vent!

It's ok to vent man lol. Only we can understand

...joining the venting.
I can not scan QR codes, that function has never work well on my phone/tables ...aargh!

Save the one you probably still have in the battery compartment.

I put a piece of clear packing tape over mine because I figured with repeated battery changes, it's bound to go.

I was going to do the same to the batteries but then realised all of that information was in the battery mamanagement area of the Go4 app.

I just noticed mine started to wear last night. I copied all the info to my Google Drive document I keep useful information such as that!

My QR code on the back of my remote is wearing off and can no longer be scanned!!!! ARG!!!

Just my little vent!

Pardon my ignorance...but, why would you need to scan it after the first activation?

I took photos of all that stuff when all my drones were new. I may not ever need that stuff again, but I have it just in case.

Once activated, never had to use it again. BUt, if you do and need to create one use a QR Code Generator. This or any other one will do the trick based on the charterers that you input QR Code Generator - Create QR codes here . Then just print it out.

chart

Mine is completely gone luckily the drone shop is only about 20 minuets away lol

Pardon my ignorance...but, why would you need to scan it after the first activation?

When I connect my phone to the controller, I scan it as it connects faster. The other way is to close the app, then open wifi settings on phone and manually connect, then go back to app.. Tell me there is another way that is faster...

Once activated, never had to use it again. BUt, if you do and need to create one use a QR Code Generator. This or any other one will do the trick based on the charterers that you input QR Code Generator - Create QR codes here . Then just print it out.

chart

What am I doing wrong? When I want to fly, I have to open app, then go to Connect aircraft and controller, then next a few times, then it asks to scan code.. Scan code, then I get the prompt to enter aircraft then to fly..

Am I mistaken or is the RC WiFi code always 12341234 by default? I find that rather easy to remember...

What am I doing wrong? When I want to fly, I have to open app, then go to Connect aircraft and controller, then next a few times, then it asks to scan code.. Scan code, then I get the prompt to enter aircraft then to fly..
I go to WiFi and pick the RC's WiFi (default password is already saved). Never had to scan it after activation. Are you turning off your WiFi by any chance ?

When I connect my phone to the controller, I scan it as it connects faster. The other way is to close the app, then open wifi settings on phone and manually connect, then go back to app.. Tell me there is another way that is faster...

I guess I am ok with the few seconds it takes to connect using the normal way.

When you use the OTG cable, sometimes the drone forgets the settings, for some reason. THAT is why you have to scan QR codes again. When they are worn off it is good to have a photo of the original as printed on the drone and bottom of the RC or have an envelope in your storage container with a copy of those QR codes. You can go to some web sites and generate the QR code. I keep reading how you can link with verbiage, typing the codes, but I haven't found that option yet. Note: If you ever change the password in the app, be sure and remember what it is and that it is NOT what is printed on the sticker.

My phone connects automatically to rc's WiFi, if I am away from other known networks.
I only run go4 app.

I never scanned qr, not even for spark activation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy