Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trying to unlock NFZ

Defjoe

Join
Dec 4, 2017
First time flying outdoors, but got a warning I was in a no fly zone. There are 2 methodes to unlock. First method by confirming authorization to fly. I received a code to confirm, but after entering the code I got a pop-up with the notification: you weren’t verified. Try again. I tried again, but I had the same pop-up.
I tried the second method and there I had to input my flight controller serial number. When I looked for that number in my settings, it said N/A.
Can somebody help to resolve my problem?

I spent quite a bit of time on this as well, in a NFZ here. I was able to finally get it using the serial number from settings - this was different than the spark serial number or remote control serial number. Not sure when this field got populated though.

After DJI wasted my time with the NFZ bs I deleted the NFZ database. Never a problem since. [emoji23]

While it is possible to do this it is not advisable. While highly not recommended, only advanced users should attempt this if at all as there is the possibility to brick your drone and it is not safe to be flying in a NFZ. You should always use the propper DJI unlock if you need to fly in a NFZ.

Reactions: eddie258 and Pixar
Just trying for the moment hard to download .300 old version with torrent...2 sources !

Beware of bricking your drone if you do this wrong. It is highly NOT recommended to do. This is for advanced operators only. Please do not attempt if you don't know what you are doing. Also, DJI has removed some internal hardware used in this hack on current models so you may or may not be able to do this hack anyways. You also violate the TOS from DJI so you will lose any warranty you have with DJI.

The bad think is for professionals like me that have to ask to unlock each time i have to work with !

The bad think is for professionals like me that have to ask to unlock each time i have to work with !
It is no issue whatsoever.
I have been flying commercially for over 4 years and never had a problem with any DJI platform after Geo was introduced.
You fly commercially with a Spark? :confused:

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh