Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trying to unlock NFZ

Reactions: The Editor
It's not functional for me what was explained. For the Dji procedure i know it but not possible in the restricted zone and only for 24H

It's not functional for me what was explained. For the Dji procedure i know it but not possible in the restricted zone and only for 24H
As you are a professional you will undoubtedly know the procedure for unlocking 'red' NFZ's by providing the correct notification and documentation to DJI.

i'm really interested in removing nfz database, i take full responsibility for my actions and dont need dji to judge anything for me.

I'm using an iPhone 5s in a yellow nfz and it kept popping up with those warning boxes your meant to agree to after you first take off, unfortunately I couldn't select the boxes to agree due to the message being overlapped possibly due to the small 5s screen. Anyway, all I have to do to get rid of the messages is take off and hover, wait for the warning to pop up, at this point I close the app using the phones task manager and then reopen the app (this can be done in no more than 30 seconds) it will automatically take me to the flight screen and all the warnings have dissappeared!. I'm not sure this would work in a red nfz and to be honest you shouldn't be flying in one of those without proper permissions anyway.

That's why i'm fed up to acknowledge a lot waiting a SMS to validate if i can select those boxes and after all i lost half my battery autonomy...I'm not a bandit, i know what i do i'm in aeronautic rules during 25 years !

After DJI wasted my time with the NFZ bs I deleted the NFZ database. Never a problem since. [emoji23]
Hi Lolo780, can you please provide me instructions on how to remove the NFZ database. I am completely restricted from taking my spark off the ground and just need to get some pic of the my house from above.
Thanks in advance!

I have been using the OTG cable when I do the unlock of a yellow zone, and have had no problems since I started using it. The unlock is good for 3 days. I normally don't use the OTG when flying, just for the unlocks and software upgrades. I had a lot of problems with both unlocks and software upgrades when I didn't use the OTG cable.

Reactions: vekthor
As far as authorization zones it's a snap. Takes all of 2 or 3 minutes to get the 3 day approval.
Why bother with hacking into the system unless you are flying into the dreaded Red Zone which is bad
news no matter what.

Reactions: vekthor
Could you please send me th info on how to remove the database from my Spark?? I am using an IOS device.

If you are flying just for fun like myself then I suggest the NLD route. I live in a super red zone I mean DC red zone where all you can do is power on the drone and watch it blink all reds but I am in VA within proximity. I go to a field right behind my house in a red zone to fly my rc planes all the time never had any issues as they are not locked down and I have to keep a line of sight of my craft. If nld didn’t exist I would have returned my spark. I have full control of this baby and I highly recommend it as long as you don’t do dumb shiznet with it you’ll be good.

Would really like to know how to do this as well. I've downloaded and installed NLD, purchased an activation key. NLD does not recognize that my Spark is connected to the PC. I feel I've just tossed $$ in the toilet as NLD doesn't work (even though it says it does) and they do not provide refunds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers