Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Warning Zone (Class E) - what does this mean?

Jerry

Join
Jul 8, 2017
At my home, everytime i fly the Spark, DJI Go 4 will show a warning "The aircraft is in a Warning Zone (Class E). Fly with caution here." - What does this mean? i looked at the NFZ records on the app, and there is nothing about Class E. I'm also hardly near any airports (i think the nearest is at least 10 miles away).

Any idea what Class E is - pointers to somewhere i can find more (and read about all these Class warnings) would be great! Thanks in advance!

You probably live in a transition zone near said airport. It's so aircraft can fly in instrument conditions "protected" from uncontrolled airspace/aircraft while under ATC control.

Reactions: Jerry
At my home, everytime i fly the Spark, DJI Go 4 will show a warning "The aircraft is in a Warning Zone (Class E). Fly with caution here." - What does this mean? i looked at the NFZ records on the app, and there is nothing about Class E. I'm also hardly near any airports (i think the nearest is at least 10 miles away).

Any idea what Class E is - pointers to somewhere i can find more (and read about all these Class warnings) would be great! Thanks in advance!

Here is an article I found with an even better graphic and explanation of different classes:

AMA Flight School powered by Fly Robotics: Log in to the site

Reactions: Nikon1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex