Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Well... I guess I'm a traitor now.

Rocco Germani

Join
Jul 6, 2018
Loc
VA
So while my Spark's controller is getting fixed, my friend was kind enough to let me fly his mavic air. (**Gasp**) So I suppose that makes me a traitor to my little spark, but I hope to go back to flying that soon. Here is me documenting my first flight on the mavic air, and how it feels for a spark pilot to fly one!

Maybe Santa will bring you one...or a Mavic Pro!! o_O You sure didn't look like you hated it, lol.
I love it, but I won't consider buying one because of the wifi transmission system. The range was the exact same as the spark. So my next drone I hope will be a Mavic 2 zoom but that's really expensive... [emoji51]

Problem is my controller will return to my house when I'm on Christmas vacation. ‍♂️ I have express shipping too, but their processes for getting things done are extremely slow.
↑ that was supposed to be a facepalm emoji but I have no idea what happened.

So while my Spark's controller is getting fixed, my friend was kind enough to let me fly his mavic air. (**Gasp**) So I suppose that makes me a traitor to my little spark, but I hope to go back to flying that soon. Here is me documenting my first flight on the mavic air, and how it feels for a spark pilot to fly one!

I am not a DJI sales guy but your friend needs a DJI Osmo. :D

Reactions: Rocco Germani
I am not a DJI sales guy but your friend needs a DJI Osmo. :D
He has a Canon SL2 so something more like the ronin s. I have an Osmo and I love it. He says he doesn't like gimbals because he says they make shots look unnatural but I love gimbals and I hope to pick up one for my Camera soon.

Reactions: nilanjan118
Is DJI doing the repairs?
Yep! My case was escalated to the head of their customer support and he promised express shipping and a priority repair. Now all I need is to get the drone back before thursday when I leave for vacation.

Reactions: mano

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar