Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wi Fi connection

Kevkiwi

Join
May 30, 2017
Hi all, finally received my red flymore package. Been familiarising myself with all the new tech.(did have a P4). I'm having trouble connecting my iphone 6s with the Spark via wifi. I'm aware of the hard wire option. Just like to get everything working. I've done the reset which then lets the drone show in wifi settings, I then enter password, get the green tick but it doesn't connect. Rear lights continue to flash yellow, front lights stay red.
Anyone able to help, what am I doing wrong?

Might have to do the AC reset again

Does the GO 4 app on the phone show "disconnected" in the bottom left hand corner on the entry page ?

Last edited:
Might have to do the AC reset again

Does the GO 4 app on the phone show "disconnected" in the bottom left hand corner on the entry page ?
Ok, it has connected when I go back to the DJI go 4 app. Was getting confused because the phone wasn't showing the wifi symbol. Thanks

It appears you can't have both ready to go at the same time. If I want to go back to the RC i have to re-link it.

It appears you can't have both ready to go at the same time. If I want to go back to the RC i have to re-link it.

Yes that's right, it's one or the other, can't have both control options ready to go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy