Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Am I the oldest drone buyer

Am a couple of months shy of 73, sold my P3Pro a couple of weeks ago and trying to decide if I want a Spark or Mavic Air.

79 year old Spark flyer here. Easy to fly but scares me some when it gets out of site. I have flown RC planes over 45 years.

I lost sight of my air a few days ago and thought it was gone in a group of trees.
I hit the rth and waited and waited,finally it was hovering over my head and landed.
Your never to old to have fun or go into panic mode if you think you lost your drone.

Reactions: mano
Where are all you cool old guys at? lol.. All I know is grumpy old men... (-1 for my wife's grandpa and grandma lol)

Hey guys ... My kids gave me my first drone for my 84th birthday in January and I have been flying it in Southern Oregon and central California since then. It appears I am the oldest beginning drone flyer as well as the oldest Granny.

Am a couple of months shy of 73, sold my P3Pro a couple of weeks ago and trying to decide if I want a Spark or Mavic Air.
61 here (tomorrow)...I wanted an Air, but didn't have the donaro, so I got a Spark and I don't regret it. It's a blast to fly and has great video and still shots.

Hi I bought a tello to see if I would like it and then bought a spark and am loving flying it although I do have trouble with the samsung 5 being so small but there are so many conflicting reports on which tablet to buy that I am totally confused ,by the way I am 80 and love all the modern technology any ideas on the best android tablet I would be very grateful as apparently a lot don,t work with the go4 app

I'm 74 and started interest in Spark drone few months ago. I love to fly it and mostly take videos and photos....Its addicting once you get interested in it. Much to read and learn about....
Mr. Dave you are just a youngster. My kids gave me my first drone, DJI Spark, for my 84th birthday and I have flown it regularly ever since. Happy flights ... Granny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef