Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best tried and Tru method for connecting rc to spark

Airgobbler

Join
Aug 11, 2018
Uhm, I haven't been able to connect the rc to my spark from day 1, any good Links to get this thing connected. I've tried allot of the ones offered online. No success though...

Uhm, I haven't been able to connect the rc to my spark from day 1, any good Links to get this thing connected. I've tried allot of the ones offered online. No success though...
Hi - I had similar issue at first. I fixed by ensuring the phone was paired to the remote control first by WiFi (with the drone turned off). Then turning on the Spark, and it then connected to the remote and has been fine ever since.

Hope works for you.

I think I’d done something odd in the initial set up to try to connect direct to Phone when I always wanted to use the controller.

Reactions: Airgobbler
I heard somewhere that if you hold the power button down on the RC for 9 seconds it factory resets it maybe worth a try. Also I could not get my phone to pick it up first of all and that was because it was on 2.4ghz mode and my phone did not work on that frequency had to change it to 5.8ghz in djigo4 app. Hope some of that helps

I think holding the power button down for 3 beeps (approx 10 seconds) on the spark when it is powered on resets the WiFi as well

I heard somewhere that if you hold the power button down on the RC for 9 seconds it factory resets it maybe worth a try. Also I could not get my phone to pick it up first of all and that was because it was on 2.4ghz mode and my phone did not work on that frequency had to change it to 5.8ghz in djigo4 app. Hope some of that helps
Will give this a try tomorrow and post back...

Ok, to follow up with my problem... Ended up having to send in my rc for warranty work. The antennas I think we're broken internally and we're not emitting signal... Hence no signal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme