Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Corrupt log file

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com
**UPDATE**
Tracked this issue down to the new DJI GO 4 app v 4.1.20
Corrupts the upload to the DJI cloud and also corrupts the file in the flight records of the iOS app.
two sparks exhibit this behavior.

Curious
So I have a corrupt log file that would not load to Drone Logbook website where I keep track of my flights.
I downloaded the log file from the iOS app and used the official DJI Flight Log Viewer.
I get "No data available in table".

However, I can see all details normally seen and watch the entire flight replay in the DJI GO 4 app Flight Records section.

What gives?

Last edited:
What do you see when you upload it here?

Post a link and I'll take a look.

Thanks!

My log book says "Unable to find a flight date".

If it is missing from the usual location in the log, can you edit it with the information of the file name and send it back?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-12-18_[12-24-40].txt
    865.7 KB · Views: 4
My log viewer does not display the log correctly since some of the data is missing (not sure why). I've attached a CSV file I generated with the TXT-to-CSV Log Converter.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-12-18_[12-24-40].zip
    229.5 KB · Views: 2
My log viewer does not display the log correctly since some of the data is missing (not sure why). I've attached a CSV file I generated with the TXT-to-CSV Log Converter.

Hmmm, logbook is not accepting that file either in any selectable .csv format
I appreciate your help

I've never used Drone Logbook, so I don't know how it works. I just posted that file so you can get to your data (if you need it for some reason).

I can only speak for my log reader. It's failing because it's not anticipating partial log data.

It looks like DJI might have changed something with the way the time is recorded in the log. I'll have to dig into it some more to see what has changed.

This is a lot bigger and I think it is tied into the app 4.1.20

BOTH of my sparks cannot be imported into either reader/ log system
It is indeed a problem that was introduced with Go App 4.1.20. I just tried a flight with my Mavic using 4.1.20 and got the same result using this converter
[TOOL][WIN] Offline TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter

I'll contact the author of that converter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar