Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Device disconnected

Chandler

Join
Jul 11, 2017
Using my iphone I have put in the password etc.. Spark registers and says I it is connected wifi..etc. But the app itself will not connect, even when I choose SPARK as the drone ( I also own a Phantom 3 Advanced) Any ideas?

Using my iphone I have put in the password etc.. Spark registers and says I it is connected wifi..etc. But the app itself will not connect, even when I choose SPARK as the drone ( I also own a Phantom 3 Advanced) Any ideas?
Are you also using a RC?

Can you be a little more specific about what you see in your app. In the main screen you should see a blue button START FLIGHT at bottom left, you will be able to connect correctly. If you see in black ENTER DEVICE, then you are not connected.

I do:
  • Connect to Spark wifi
  • GO4 app launched
  • Select SPARK
  • Press START FLIGHT
  • Camera view comes and it is connected

I have seen that on my iPad, I cannot do the same as for a android tablet where I can connect to the spark wifi directly from within the app.
On my iPas, if I do the same I go directly to camera view but it is disconnected.

There are differences between the android and IOS for connecting.
On android, I had each time to reset the wifi to default by pressing the battery until I get 3 bips, the spark start in 5.8 GHz and in my country these channels are forbidden.

This is utterly ridiculous that there isn't a fix out yet.

I tried android & iOS. iOS works flawlessly, android does not. [emoji53]
Agree in general, there is still some issues with cable connection (which is not official), but it is much more better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67