Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

dji go 4 app seems to go into a restart loop every time i start it

Jelle Bleeker

Join
Jul 2, 2018
when I start the app I see half a second of the first intro slide with the sign in/up buttons before I get a blank white screen. then the white screen goes away and I see half a second of intro slide again before it appears again.
I'm using a Motorola g4 phone. I've never had issues with the previous versions of the app(except for losing otg support)

update: I've let it run for 5 minutes and then I suddenly was able to sign in and get to my drone overview screen. but every button I press is followed by a white screen and a restart of the app.

update: I'm developing apps for school and it turns out I left dev mode on my phone on. turns out dji go does not like dev mode. app functioning like normal again

Thanks for the update.

Thanks so much for this post. I've been having this startup loop going on for the past few days and haven't been able to figure it out. Even contacted DJI support and they couldn't come up with a solution. I turned off developers options and the DJI Go 4 app works like it should. Thanks again!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme