Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Strange, I have tested now on two different phones. S8, and S6. And it's works for me anyway..
Using es explorer the file can be opened and installed.
Really strange that native file explorer bug :)
Thanks you robsp58 !

Yes problem solved. Is the latest version ?

Edit : yes latest 4.1.15
Edit 2: will the app be updated to the latest dji go version ? 4.3.8 ?
I don't know. This one I saved from the Dubt link for a half year ago.
I only use it to change to FCC

This app looks great. Does it void warranty or crash replacement?

If you have to use warranty for any reason, DJI will require log files. So, there is a risk (a little bit risk) to void warranty if they can realise that you flew into FCC where you must to fly CE mode.

So, if ypu want use a mod APK, keep original one instaled and sincronized in order to mitigate the risks

If you have to use warranty for any reason, DJI will require log files. So, there is a risk (a little bit risk) to void warranty if they can realise that you flew into FCC where you must to fly CE mode.

So, if ypu want use a mod APK, keep original one instaled and sincronized in order to mitigate the risks

Can they tell from the flight logs what app you were using?

Wanted to say thank you. Just installed on my Pixel 2XL and did a quick try of the POI and it works great. Nice to have the new features enabled on my Spark!

Good evening to all.
Now I may get shot down in flames here, but here goes. I have downloaded this mod app (NOT the lite version), and i'm certain that whoever actually achieved this is very clever, far more than me, so I don't intend on insulting anyone's intelligence with this question.
I have tried this app when using my P4, original P4, not advance or pro. The issue I am having is that it will not fly above 98ft, I get a warning saying maximum height reached. The height settings are set at 120m (360 ft). I have changed this height limit to 500m, but I still cannot fly above 98ft and I keep getting the warning of maximum height reached.
Is the mod app not compatible with the P4 or is there a way of changing the height settings? As I have said, when I go into the settings, no matter what maximum height I dial in, it never goes above 98ft. Pity as there are trees near where I regularly fly that are near 100ft.
Thanks in advance to anyone with a fix or suggestion.

This mod does the same as the Nld (no limits drones mod)..And you have to pay for it whats the difference?

I have a DJI Spark, when using RC mode, the smartphone connects to the RC network.
The standard DJI Go 4 can control the Spark as expected, but DJI Go 4 Mod 2.0 can't - when I click "Enter Device" it goes to the WiFi network menu of my Android, even though I'm already connected to the Spark RC's network, and I can't move forward. "Enter Device" never becomes "Go Fly" as in the standard DJI Go 4.
What am I doing wrong?

I installed MOD 2.0 tonight and everything went well. I am using a OnePLus 3T phone with an OTG cable and tested the little spark out to 800 meters with no loss of control or video drop out. Before the mod I can barely get to 300 meters before it wants to go home.

Thanks a lot to the developers and the modders, you increased my enjoyment of this hobby by 100%!

@dubt hello bro , this mod allow me to flying in fcc and 1,5 W? or with what other power?
how can i constantly change rc to 2,4ghz?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit