Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

And how do you know that some Mavic Air functions, are not disabled for Spark?
The DJI Go App and any other 3Party App like the Litchi App uses the DJI SDK (Software Development Kit) for available functions in the different Drones from DJI. Some functions are only disabled or limited by DJI for reasons I do not know, others are hardware based differences why functions not enabled i.e. on Spark.

The DJI Go App and any other 3Party App like the Litchi App uses the DJI SDK (Software Development Kit) for available functions in the different Drones from DJI. Some functions are only disabled or limited by DJI for reasons I do not know, others are hardware based differences why functions not enabled i.e. on Spark.
Yes, I understand that, but you mean that go4 modders enabled all the disabled functions for spark, and that's it? No more to enable?

Or they enabled for spark, functions that until now only Mavic Pro was using? Because MP functions, are in go4 app, and in SDK, also.

Is here any of the modders to tell us?

Happy Mod user here, until today....
I'm getting 'maximum flight distance reached' at 45m out.
Also, flights don't show up in the in-app log...
Any ideas?

You mean in the 'official app' ?
Yes, the official app. Try to run go4 app, using your DJI account.

Then connect spark, and check if it is in beginner mode.

Happened to me once, and logging in using WiFi, solved the problem. I don't remember though, if it was my spark or my Mavic.

I've used this app with my Mavic Pro for a while now and it's been really helpful.
But I've just bought a Mavic 2 Zoom and unfortunately the modded app is not compatible. When I plug in the remote, the app tells me that it's a DJI inspire and that I should use another app to control it. It's working fine with the official app.
I suppose it's because the modded app is based on an old version of DJI Go 4.
Does anybody know if an update is planned ?

Just registered to say one thing , Wow ! I was using the DJI Go app and once I updated version 4.3.2 i couldn't get distance more than 20-30 meter and I used to get disconnection ! With this mod i tried today hoto 100 meter and no disconnection , wow ! And also the course lock mode enabled means so much creative shot can be made ! One stick i can use to direct the drone to my choose and other stick i can use to manipulate the camera pan.
Only glitch i found was if I turn off the pollution detection, it doesn't turn off automatically. Great mod !

Hello, and thank you for this Dji go modder. Works perfectly on Samsung A3 2017 in OTG. Dubt I have a question, with what software did you modify DJI GO? I would like to modify the text to put the application in French, could you help me DUBT?

Hello, a FRENCH DJI GO 4 version exists recently, it is based on a version 4.1.22 and the FCC, fake login, galileo
The project team: PCath Pro, Teddy DS, Ruiz David, Dave Pro,
Register on Mavic Free Fly France Facebook group

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran