Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Got it to install. It crashed a bunch of times and was doing some other weird stuff.

Won't be using it.

Did a few test flights with this version and the app randomly freezes and crashes during flight. I am using a Samsung S10 on the .0300 FW on my spark. Just now the app crashed while I was in sport mode and the drone began to climb vertically and did not respond to my inputs. It was a bit scary, although once I switched back to regular mode it finally responded and I landed the drone safely. Phew!

Previously I was using this same FW .0300 with the official DJI Go 4 app without any app crashes.

When I installed this APP it did not install along side the official app. I had to delete the official app. Now I might revert back or hopefully find another Download link to the other versions posted on here.
You can't install this next to the official DJI go app you can only have one of them installed at a time because some of the apps code is written the same and uses the same Google maps APK

Again, read message 1,241, deleted old one! This mean delete the old DJI app. etc etc. (deleted whole dji folder)
This version has offline HERE maps, after installing and downloading your offline map, you dont need internet anymore.
greetz

Oke new version (30 days from now available) Uploadfiles.io - Download 4.1.15 Spark with offline Heremaps maps from I.apk for free
deleted old one, set phone or tablet offline(airplane mode)
install app, sign in with name: A and password B
after install closed app, set to wifi or internet and start go app
go right above to menu, and download offline map. closed app.

Now to fly: Start RC, start Spark, put OTG cable in RC, go app starts, check your settings and fly.
fly safe, you have FCC power, and all the Mavic Pro flightmode available(inc waypoints)
cheers
Thank you for the update, I was using ver 4.2.16 the map wont show up and I cant download offline map.

Now problem solved with this update

You don't have to upgrade anymore for Spark, all new versions of DJI Go is only for newer drones.

Anyone has a new link or can upload the apks? If I am going to pay 5$ I rather pay it to the devs that created the mod, not to the hosting service.

P

you are to late the link is expired, stby, I upload it again, 7 days from now to get....

Last edited:
Reactions: PAragao
I don't know of this version works with the newest android version like the S10
Today I've joined to your community. Installed mod on my Galaxy s10, seems to be worked good. Will see.
However, I would like to not turn off 100% brightness also, and auto dnd mode also not a good idea.
But I can't see the map in the app, despite I have offline Google maps in my area

@ userAL, that is not my version, and in menu that's right above, you find offline maps, download it for your country, of all....

I keep getting redirected to a page that says the site is down for copyright infringement. Where can I download the mod??thanks
Dave

Hello,

can you please renew the link ?

as someone previously stated I would rather be giving 5$ for the app, and not for the hosting service.
thank you in advance,

M.

you are to late the link is expired, stby, I upload it again, 7 days from now to get....
Yo brother can you please repost the link for the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 APK??

I got this one about a year ago and lost it on my old pc.

Also just curious if anyone knows how I can get my maps working correctly again???
I only have a grey box in bottom left corner and nothing on it at all. driving me nuts........... I want satellite maps back :(
Thought maybe going back to this APK might help. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY DETAILED HELP/INFO on this

Thanks guys

Or if anyone sees this first can they post the download link on here. CHEERS

Reactions: asantaga

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex