Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Is otg cable required? I don't have one. When I attempt to connect phone to RC by wireless, the phone itself is connected to the RC wireless, but the modded app is not connected and the wireless Icon in it is grayed out.
Always use an OTG cable, buy one asap!!!

Hi,
Anyone understood if Spark can use Galileo satellites ? I saw the super patcher seems enabling it, but then I should downgrade firmware to .900 (instead of .1000) and I'm afraid of losing the OTG capabilities..

and I have another question: is there a way to visualize in MOD app after flights the flight records as in official GO app ?
br,
Ricorico94
You can use superpatcher, it's hardware mod, you can use either normal DJI apk or the modded version.
Superpatcher 2.01 is out now, it's takes only 5 minutes!!

Can someone please tell me what the advantage of using an OTG cable is?
Your Remote Controller communicates with Spark via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz). At the same time your phone communicates with the RC via Wi-Fi too. Theoretically it might create some interference (especially on Mavic's and other drones with HD video transmittion). With an OTG cable your phone don't need to use wi-fi connection at all. You can switch it off and reduce interference w the remote controller.

I think on Spark it's more about reduced video latency than wi-fi interference though . With an otg cable the dji go app can grab data directly from the controller without additional encoding/sending via wi-fi to the phone/decoding steps.

I've seen a lot of posts there people said that they had better flying range without problems with the video stream. My own experience with otg is small so I can't confirm it or deny. It seems to me that video connection is more stable but maybe it's just my brain plays tricks :)
The only problem with Spark - some of DJI go versions can't show battery percentage if you are using an OTG cable. This is not a problem with 4.1.15 version, so I use it (mod 2.0 with the red icon)

Hi folks! I have a problem with video feed with my Pixel1 and Android 10. Before update all was fine. But after updating to Android 10 i cant fly any more with DJI GO 4 MOD (red). Seems that aircraft itself is connected, but no video feed, and DJI GO said "no signal".

The original DJI GO 4 is working fine, but its not really good to fly without FCC and mavic modes.
Tryed the last version (Uploadfiles.io - 4.1.15 Spark with offline Heremaps maps from I.apk), and it have same problems. No video feed and "no signal"

Please advise
Br

Last edited:
I think on Spark it's more about reduced video latency than wi-fi interference though . With an otg cable the dji go app can grab data directly from the controller without additional encoding/sending via wi-fi to the phone/decoding steps.
That's a good point. I couldn't get more than 150m without having image transmission errors. Hooked up OTG and haven't had the issue since.

Hi folks! I have a problem with video feed with my Pixel1 and Android 10. Before update all was fine. But after updating to Android 10 i cant fly any more with DJI GO 4 MOD (red). Seems that aircraft itself is connected, but no video feed, and DJI GO said "no signal".

The original DJI GO 4 is working fine, but its not really good to fly without FCC and mavic modes.
Tryed the last version (Uploadfiles.io - 4.1.15 Spark with offline Heremaps maps from I.apk), and it have same problems. No video feed and "no signal"

Please advise
Br
are you using an OTG cable? Also you can patch your spark with superpatcher 2.01, and activate FCC , then you can use latest original dji GO or an other app like Litchi and still have the FCC power.

Last edited:
Hi all! I got a Mavic PRO, so superpatcher is the state of the art to use to mod our wonderful drones?
And also it permits to rollback to the original firmware, is it right?

Regards
Alessio

I have a samsung 10, and tried to put the app on my phone and it keeps saying app not installed. after it was finished installing. what am I doing wrong?

Hi all! I got a Mavic PRO, so superpatcher is the state of the art to use to mod our wonderful drones?
And also it permits to rollback to the original firmware, is it right?

Regards
Alessio
Yes, it's all include in the patcher, first downgrade to 1.4.0300 (mavic pro) flash it 2 times , then continue with option 1 the patcher itselfs.

Reactions: Hugin and smlick
Hi i have a question , i live in australia will this app work for me in australia .
regards jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit