Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

@DmxPilot, hi, version 2.0 doesn't ring a bell (old version !)
Update link Upload files for free - mod-45 Spark 4.1.15 november from I.apk - Uploadfiles.io
Del old version, del dji folder on phone or tablet.
Set phone /tablet in airplane mode
Install this version, sign in with name A, password B
after install, close app.
Set phone/table oninternet, start app, go right above menu, go to download offline Here maps.
close app again.
You don't need internet any more.
Start RC,start Spark, wait untill connection green light on Rc, now put your OTG cable into Rc, Start app.
Check settings, and Fly.

Now you have FCC and Mavic Flightmodes. I hope this help.
Check also Brett's superpatcher (brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher)

Hello
Can this be installed "next to" the original GO4 app (like the old version on the first page)?
The DJI GO4 MOD 2.0 on the first page (by t way the link is dead) is older then the link you provided here? It`s name is: V5_DJI_GO_4_MOD-2.0_dji.go.v5-3027412.apk
And "yours" is: mod-45-spark-4.1.15-november-from-i.apk
So which one is the latest? or what is the difference? Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know how it works because you have to had a Google Maps API key and the clone app.
The old version 2.0 works with the google app API and the new one with Here maps key.

mod-45-spark-4.1.15-november-from-i.apk ,latest patches and works offline with HERE maps.

All info are found on the wiki page, like making your own go4 mod

Last edited:
I have installed the G MOD2.0 because the other one (linked above) could not be installed next tothe original GO4 app... I checked it and it works great. So I leave it as it is...

I have installed the G MOD2.0 because the other one (linked above) could not be installed next tothe original GO4 app... I checked it and it works great. So I leave it as it is...
With the Go Mod 2.0, to change from CE to FCC, do you need to force FCC mode by a spoof location app like Android’s Fake GPS or Floater ? Or the Mod does it automatically please ?

I dont know. I am in FCC anyway (in EU) but I dont think it would force it to be in FCC. For me it would not make sense. How about downloading and checking out if u are in CE ;)

I dont know. I am in FCC anyway (in EU) but I dont think it would force it to be in FCC. For me it would not make sense. How about downloading and checking out if u are in CE ;)
I think if you open the DJI Go 4 - 4.3.32 latest version next to your mod you will be forced to CE mode again. This happened to me when GPS was established with the Spark. As for the Mod 2.0 I dont know thats why I asked.

I think in the new DJI GO 4 Original app It forces you back to CE even if you press cancel when prompted. Maybe I was doing something wrong ? But the Spoof GPS app and Original DJI Go 4 were useless to me.

For your reference: DJI GO4 app is 4.3.36.
View attachment 12782
So you applied the Super Patcher 2.0 and use latest Dji Go 4 app Please ? Doesnt the DJI GO 4 ask you about custom firmware or to upgrade ?
How did you force the FCC ? If you have a bit of time to explain its better as from here I wont know what u have done. It will help alot. Thanks Buddy !

I don't know how it works because you have to had a Google Maps API key and the clone app.
The old version 2.0 works with the google app API and the new one with Here maps key.

mod-45-spark-4.1.15-november-from-i.apk ,latest patches and works offline with HERE maps.

All info are found on the wiki page, like making your own go4 mod
Awacsnl now I am getting a bit mixed up. After installing all as you told me, do I still need the super patcher 2 as I have left my firmware to stock which is 01.00.1000. So why will the Super Patcher be useful ? Thank you so much buddy.

So you applied the Super Patcher 2.0 and use latest Dji Go 4 app Please ? Doesnt the DJI GO 4 ask you about custom firmware or to upgrade ?
How did you force the FCC ? If you have a bit of time to explain its better as from here I wont know what u have done. It will help alot. Thanks Buddy !
No super patch. To tell the truth I dont see why it is important anyway. ( max the ability to see GALILEO satelites)
FIrmware - stock
DJI GO4 - stock - when I start the program, it gives me an alert but I cancell it.
DJI GO4 MOD 2.0 downloaded and installed. (this is the google map version, the other one cannot be installed with the original DJI GO4 app at the same time)
FCC -

Reactions: DmxPilot
Thank you Redlingg, now I have a clearer view. I did the same procedure before using the modded application 4.1.15 November.

Used floater with the Original DJI GO 4 app, pressed cancel when prompted at the beginning of opening DJi App. When I go outside, switch on the RC, then the Spark, press Cancel and still it autochanged to CE mode. So thats why I was very frustrated. If I am not Mistaken the Original app was ver 4.3.32 or 4.3.36 the lastest version from last week.

Now what I have is the Floater you said to do the FCC Part, and the DJI Modded App only with Here Offline maps that Awacsnl told me to install. Like that no prompt for changing location and outside it stays in FCC as I use only the latest modded app which works Perfectly. I uniinstalled the Original DJI Go 4.

One question Redlingg, is there any reason to stay on the old version of the mod which is DJI Mod 2.0, and has to have the DJI Original app side by side ? I think if you use the original you will jump automatically in CE Mode again every time you switch off the spark or change battery.

As per your comment I agree the Superpatcher 2.0, for me is useless as right now having the location spoof and latest modded app, doesnt need to flash my original firmware. The firmware i think is like urs 01.00.1000 for the Spark and 01.00.0600 for the remote.

Any suggestions by anyone will help this discussion. Thanks Guys. ??

@DmxPilot The superpatcher only works on 01.00.0900 because it's modified your Firmware (hardware) benefits are, permanent FCC or FCC boost power, galileo sats in Europe, NO NFZ, No heigtslimits thank's to Brett.
So if you read the instructions you must downgrade first if you are on 01.00.1000 . (only OTG supports and upgrade NFZ db) OTG works also in .0900
Permanent FCC means you can also use latest GO4 version or Litchi.
If you want to loose your Spark , be my guest and use the latest go versions....(have no benefit's to Spark and only for the newer drones).

The reason why there is the modded 4.1.15 November that I created is the patches that I applied are you don't get messages to upgrade firmware, NFZ upgrade and you fly offline.
I hope this explain a lot, IMO the way to fly the Spark is modded 4.1.15 and superpatcher and OTG cable.
I don't talk about the old 2.0 app, It's old and I don't build it.. but for others it's works

Last edited:
@DmxPilot The superpatcher only works on 01.00.0900 because it's modified your Firmware (hardware) benefits are, permanent FCC or FCC boost power, galileo sats in Europe, NO NFZ, No heigtslimits thank's to Brett.
So if you read the instructions you must downgrade first if you are on 01.00.1000 . (only OTG supports and upgrade NFZ db) OTG works also in .0900
Permanent FCC means you can also use latest GO4 version or Litchi.
If you want to loose your Spark , be my guest and use the latest go versions....(have no benefit's to Spark and only for the newer drones).

The reason why there is the modded 4.1.15 November that I created is the patches that I applied are you don't get messages to upgrade firmware, NFZ upgrade and you fly offline.
I hope this explain a lot, IMO the way to fly the Spark is modded 4.1.15 and superpatcher and OTG cable.
I don't talk about the old 2.0 app, It's old and I don't build it.. but for others it's works

Thank you Awacsnl, for all the explanation. Do you suggest I use Super Patcher 2.0 now with your version of 4.1.15, do I need it for FCC as thats what most interests me ?

Thank you again. I am a bit afraid of using Super Patcher as am worried I do something wrong.

Last edited:
Thank you Awacsnl, for all the explanation. Do you suggest I use Super Patcher 2.0 now with your version of 4.1.15, do I need it for FCC as thats what most interests me ?

Thank you again. I am a bit afraid of using Super Patcher as am worried I do something wrong.
If it's only fot the FCC, the 4.1.15 app is fine.

If you want NO NFZ, Galileo sat's and no heightlimit and BOOST FCC use superatcher.

If it's only fot the FCC, the 4.1.15 app is fine.

If you want NO NFZ, Galileo sat's and no heightlimit and BOOST FCC use superatcher.

Thanks Awacsnl, for me FCC is enough. All I need is stability on the Spark to have better Connection as the rules here are VLOS 300m anyway and 60m in height.

I told you I was a bit afraid of using the Super Patch as they discontinued something regarding the boost as they found some Bad Bugs in the Super Patcher 2.0 when applying it to the Mavic Pro, so I wont risk loosing the drone. I have a MPP too.

You have been very helpful Awacsnl, Cheers Buddy !

Haha, me too, with superpatcher also, works also great but I made also the dji go 4 mod voor MPP
That app is only for MP and MPP so if you want it use to diffrent device's one for Spark with.15 and one for MP/MPP .22
by the way check this app, you can use it together with the DJI go mod app. (waypoints mission on Spark)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe