Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Hello people, I've just found out these 2 interesting APKs.
I've seen that for DJI Go 4 Mod, I need a premium account to download.
Can someone post an updated link, please?
I'd like to give it a try.

Last edited:
Litchi didn't work after install. but I just try like 3 times to open the app and it will work second or third time. Huawei 3i.hope that helps someone.

Also the install of the dji go apk here would not install but I just ran a background app killer and then it installed and works fine

Which phone, android version?
Hi Awac, just installed the Mod 2.0 on a Samsung S8+ for my Spark. I am in CE Mode Europe, firmware of Spark is 01.00.1000 and remote 01.00.0600. After installing the mod all seems working except the FCC Mode, I am still seeing 13 Channels. Any help please ?

@DmxPilot, hi, version 2.0 doesn't ring a bell (old version !)
Update link Upload files for free - mod-45 Spark 4.1.15 november from I.apk - Uploadfiles.io
Del old version, del dji folder on phone or tablet.
Set phone /tablet in airplane mode
Install this version, sign in with name A, password B
after install, close app.
Set phone/table oninternet, start app, go right above menu, go to download offline Here maps.
close app again.
You don't need internet any more.
Start RC,start Spark, wait untill connection green light on Rc, now put your OTG cable into Rc, Start app.
Check settings, and Fly.

Now you have FCC and Mavic Flightmodes. I hope this help.
Check also Brett's superpatcher (brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher)

Last edited:
Update link Upload files for free - mod-45 Spark 4.1.15 november from I.apk - Uploadfiles.io
Set phone/table oninternet, start app, go right above menu, go to download offline Here maps.
close app again.
Start RC,start Spark, wait untill connection green light on Rc, now put your OTG cable into Rc
Check settings, and Fly.

Dear Awacsnl

Thank you I will do as you say, I will follow step by step. Can I still log with my DJI account as login to upload flight logs or better not ?

So when the Spark and RC are not connected to phone can I use internet? Or disable Location Service or it wont effect once all is setup as you instructed please ?

Thank you so much for all this help it is very useful to me ! I will report back in these days to tell you how it goes mate.

DMX ❤

Last edited:
You can log in with your own account if you like.
Always set your location on, you can leave internet on but isn't nescessary because you are using offline maps now.

Reactions: DmxPilot
You can log in with your own account if you like.
Always set your location on, you can leave internet on but isn't nescessary because you are using offline maps now.
Update-

All Seems fine, Thanks to You.

Did check all settings, did a quick indoor flight and all is perfect.

Now this week will go outdoors to test.

As the channels I have 32 Channels in the wifi settings Awacsnl. Is that ok meaning in FCC please ?

Also to be 100% now I turn Location On and can use internet as normal please so I wont mess things up as all seems Perfect.

Really Big Thank You Awacsnl ! ??

Reactions: Haggi
Location always on, never said that to switch off.
You can use internet yes if you like, but you don't need it because your maps are offline, so you can fly in area's were there is no phone range.
Your FCC is oke

Reactions: DmxPilot
As discussed back on page 68 of this thread, it appears the Mod with the Red icon requires internet for maps whereas the Mod with the Blue icon uses the HERE maps which do not require an internet connection. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.
right Sir, it's mod-45 4.1.15 november, with several patches (FCC, Mavic flightmodes, OFFLine HEREmaps, battery view in fpv, remove updateforce/RemoveFwUpgradeService , )

Location always on, never said that to switch off.
You can use internet yes if you like, but you don't need it because your maps are offline, so you can fly in area's were there is no phone range.
Your FCC is oke
OK I will do as you say. Thank you for the help.

close app again.
Start RC,start Spark, wait untill connection green light on Rc, now put your OTG cable into Rc, Start app.
Check settings, and Fly.

hi ,

Now i can connect to my spark+remote without OTG cable but is it mandatory to use it ?

How could you check from app if we are in FCC mode ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
first USE an OTG cable, for stable connection.FCC or CE, check your RF channels, when you have 11 you are on FCC, 13 you are on CE.
You can only change channel with mod app, and only when motors are off.

first USE an OTG cable, for stable connection.FCC or CE, check your RF channels, when you have 11 you are on FCC, 13 you are on CE.
You can only change channel with mod app, and only when motors are off.

Ok thanks for the reply,

I will buy one OTG cable .

Before i will try tio fly without and check if i'am well in FCC mode.

Regards,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit