Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

mod45_4.1.15 is all you need, you have 11 channels and you have FCC power. You can fly up to 800 meters.
change your wifi channel to some free channel

mod45_4.1.15 is all you need, you have 11 channels and you have FCC power. You can fly up to 800 meters.
change your wifi channel to some free channel

Thanks, but it's normal while fly change by yourselfe from 5.8 to 2.4 Ghz and my signal go down? It's possible that Spark European version is locked to 5.8Ghz only?

Funny enough I've been fighting WIFI issues all weekend. Same flying spot (my neighborhood) surrounded by home AP's. I noticed if I didn't power down and back on the remote it would act all funny after swapping spark batteries. Maybe I just dind't catch that in the users guide lol. But if I power off the remote, swap batteries and power it back up I didn't end up losing signal. Otherwise I was losing remote to spark connection with it 5 feet behind me (me sitting on the ground).

Flying with a OTG cable to my phone. But if I turn off wifi on my phone I lose video feed from the spark, like it wasn't actually using the otg cable. I havn't gotten to any modded software yet as I wanted to shake down the bird first and not have software to blame or troubleshoot (more than usual)

I had it, had to install whatever APK manager that was to get it to download and install Litchi. I have Android 9 (Samsung A8 tab 2018 I think)I was able to install the GO 2 Mod with Google maps. I dont have a tablet holder yet so I havn't flown with this tablet. Litchi was crashing at the desktop. I use this tablet for GPS Nav when I'm out in the wild so I don't want it crashing and popping up a message over the map. I might try again later in a week or so.

I'm new spark user. After first flight I saw what I can fly away in city only 50-100 meters (phone connected to RC without OTG), so yesterday I installed moded apk from here. Now in wifi settings channel 12 and 13 available, but I flew ~200 m. That's means what RC - Drone works on FCC, but channel 12 and 13 available?

updated: today channel 12-13 gone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spark 317
If FCC, you only have 11 channels .
So if you see 13 you are stillon CE, FCC range is much furher than 200m.
del old app on phone also the dji folder., then install it again.

yes, after second in wifi menu refresh and then see only 11 channels. Today I flew ~260 m, two wifi lines was active, got information about wind and returned home. During flight a couple times wifi changed from 5.8 to 2.4 gz and again, it's normal?

And one more thing, if I start moded Go4 without internet, I don't see map. If I press 3 dots in main menu, "offline Map" doesn't available. If I turn on internet, "offline Map" available and there is downloaded my country map.

My phone on Android 10 (i got warning first time what this Go4 to old).

I am not sure if this dji go 4mod works great with android 10.
It's correct that you see no maps , after installing (see message .#1,241 ) you have to download your Here offlinemap.
Also use an OTG cable for stable connection.

I downloaded and now show in menu, what downloaded, but if no internet connection - than no downloaded map and maps menu

Last edited:
Hi @awacsnl I wonder if you can help me. I installed mod-45-spark-4.1.15-november-from-i.apk today to gett FCC mode, but I have 13 channels and not 11. Is there something else I need to do? The app was installed on a phone that has never been used for DJI Go4. Is there a set of instructions somewhere that I can link to?

Try to go into settings and to wifi settings, click on reset wifi, perhaps then you seen 11 channels, did you install de mod in airplanemode first?

Aha, Airplane mode. I uninstalled and re-installed in Airplane mode and now I have 11 channels. You are a champion. Thank you very much!!!

Aha, Airplane mode. I uninstalled and re-installed in Airplane mode and now I have 11 channels. You are a champion. Thank you very much!!!
After installing, don't forget to download your offline map, you need internet one more time

Hello , you have the apk? Im ussing an android 10 ,I don't find any apk ..2-3 link s are damage or I can't download . Thanks a lot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex