Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

For those of you who may be concerned, I've just checked the Google Drive version of the apk against my original download of it- and they check out as the same file :).

Always worth being a little bit careful with phone tech. Please don't take offense, Mhinc, it's a standard test I do in these situations

Reactions: gileas
For those of you who may be concerned, I've just checked the Google Drive version of the apk against my original download of it- and they check out as the same file :).

Always worth being a little bit careful with phone tech. Please don't take offense, Mhinc, it's a standard test I do in these situations
Can you please check my link above?
If its not the original Lite, I'll terminate my post :)

Okay, thanks anyway.
The problem is people reading first post and want the lite version because Here maps and offline maps.
Both features are broken by Here map token expired etc...

#1 post should be updated.
As per today, most users are just arriving too late for the party ;)

Looking at upgrading to the AIR, I take it this app will not work with the AIR ? And there doesn't seem to be any equivalent for the AIR to get FollowMe and Waypoints? Thanks !

With which firmwaee go4 mod 2 work perfectly without any issues. Currently m on letest firmware getting aircraft disconnect issue smtime

Installed the non-lite version on my Pixel 2 XL (running android 10 beta, which refuses to load the current official app as of May 2019) and had lots of problems getting the Go Fly button to appear, just the Enter Device link, which opened the wifi settings and nothing else ... Here's how I got it to work:
  • Turn on Airplane mode on phone & turn off wifi
  • Connect phone to controller via OTG cable (Pixel 2 XL comes with an OTG usb c- usb adaptor. Connect adaptor to controller with usb cable.)
  • Turn on Spark, then turn on remote, give it 30 secs or so, so that they're both definitely connected
  • Open Modded app, click Enter Device
  • Switch on wifi, connect to Spark remote wifi
  • Once connected go back to app, Go Fly button is now available
  • Done :)
NB - When the app ran first time, I was asked to allow it to turn on Do Not Disturb on the phone, I did this.

No more warnings about low wifi signal. Now all I need to do is figure out how all the extra features work! Many thanks to the OP for modding the app and to whoever it was that supplied the download link a few posts back.

Morning guys.... I've tried everything to get the DJI GO 4 MOD LITE. Is there something wrong with it ? I just cant find a working link anywhere....
Thanks Mike......

Wishing you clear skies...

Morning guys.... I've tried everything to get the DJI GO 4 MOD LITE. Is there something wrong with it ? I just cant find a working link anywhere....
Thanks Mike......

Wishing you clear skies...
I did find a link however the app does not open on my Goole Pixel 2XL (Yes... original DJIgo4 app was uninstalled before the modded app was installed ;) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme