Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying my Spark in Sea Fog and Strong Wind with Wind Surfers

JonaThanksAlot!

Hi guys,

Please check out my video if you have a minute. I've had my spark for nearly 2 months now and I've made a few videos on youtube of places I visit.

Below is the link to the one described, but check out the others if you like. I'd appreciate any subscriptions and likes, very new to this but cannot get enough of flying my Spark. In love! Haha!

Thanks,

Jonathan :)

willardsSpark

Looks good! ... and very cold. The fog added a cool, creepy ominous dynamic. The lighthouse was awesome, the orbit around it was really cool.

JonaThanksAlot!

Be Careful!! I've had mine think the Fog was land and it wouldn't come back down again. Had to fly it out of the Fog to get it down! Great footage though!
Thanks for that! I did wonder why it started beeping whenever I brought it down, it could be that! I'll be careful! Thanks :)

charliespark

Hi guys,

Please check out my video if you have a minute. I've had my spark for nearly 2 months now and I've made a few videos on youtube of places I visit.

Below is the link to the one described, but check out the others if you like. I'd appreciate any subscriptions and likes, very new to this but cannot get enough of flying my Spark. In love! Haha!

Thanks,

Nice vid. Well done.

RLB

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Fantastic video; surprised how well the Spark flew in the wind!

Richard Ruckert

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Awesome! I especially liked the birds in slo mo, and the silvery look when flying toward the sun. good choice in music too

pmshop

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Great job and good gosh how high were those winds???

Hi guys,

Thanks,

May I ask what setup you are using? ios or Android? Just trying to find the best setup on my end, and want to know if buying an ipad will be wirth it in the long run? I am currently running Android on a G6. Any input is appreciated! :)

Hello Jonathan.

Spent a lot of time at New Brighton. My Nan lived just up the road. My Uncle and Auntie live there - not far from the golf club.

Really enjoyed the video!

James

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babydave