Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi App with Spark?

Jonathan Prichard

Join
Jun 19, 2017
Hello fellow spark owners, I am a relatively new "pilot" and am curious as to weather the DJI Spark is compatible with the popular Litchi app. This app works with all past DJI Quads. The app is 20 something bucks and I don't want to purchase it if its not compatible.

Hello fellow spark owners, I am a relatively new "pilot" and am curious as to weather the DJI Spark is compatible with the popular Litchi app. This app works with all past DJI Quads. The app is 20 something bucks and I don't want to purchase it if its not compatible.

Nope.

Hi, Yes im in the same boat ,just purchased the app, still getting used to it(learning curve)
it is compatible. Has some cool features. Some pilots in here will have more info.
i used the way points yesterday, it worked perfectly. Pretty cool. I still like the Go 4 app. kind of reminds me of android vs ISO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit