Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost DJI Spark in Slovenia

Cacumu

Join
Feb 6, 2018
Hello guys, last July, during a trip, my Spark fell into the river Kamniška Bistrica in Slovenia, I had not published it before because it is in a very difficult access site (I have the exact location, near the Predsalej gorge, under the bridge), but I was thinking that at this time, maybe there is no so much water. If someone could get it back I would reward him. This way I could take advantage of the DJI care refresh to change the aircraft.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: CarolinaDrones
Hello guys, last July, during a trip, my Spark fell into the river Kamniška Bistrica in Slovenia, I had not published it before because it is in a very difficult access site (I have the exact location, near the Predsalej gorge, under the bridge), but I was thinking that at this time, maybe there is no so much water. If someone could get it back I would reward him. This way I could take advantage of the DJI care refresh to change the aircraft.

Thanks in advance.

Have you contacted DJI? If you have the flight logs and it wasn't Pilot error I think that they might honor the replacement.

I am not 100% sure about that, but have heard that they will.

Best of luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef