Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Metal69rock

Join
Jul 4, 2017
I just got my DJI Spark yesterday, but until now, I cannot fly it or use it, due to notifications like "Main Controller Data Error" and "IMU calibration Required"

So I try to start the IMU Calibration process, but it will never go well, even at first sequence in the calibration process, getting error: "IMU 1: Calibration Failed. Automatic Orientation Error (Error Code -71)". I've tried over and over.

After that, I try to connect the drone with DJI Assistant 2 to Reset drone to Factory Default, and start over the calibration process but still the same result.

Then I have tried to update with the latest firmware and performed an IMU calibration but the drone is stuck at the first sequence and I get this error again: IMU 1: Calibration Failed. Automatic Orientation Error (Error Code -71

Can someone help me for this issues, please??? Is the drone DOA?

Your reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

95zFCA_9QpyZRi4CYnECxw.png
caCaEZaIK1wfht4P66vqcw.png
oSkQiXjb681BMZukQ1cLPQ.png

Found this post answering my question: IMU Calibration Issue : Error Code -71 https://forum.dji.com/thread-100991-1-1.html
Working with Amazon now on getting a replacement. If I get another lemon I'm definitely getting a full refund. This is my first DJI disappointment on receiving a DOA product from them. I have zero issues with DJI Osmo, DJI Osmo Mobile and Mavic Pro. Consider this a huge FYI for anyone buying or interested on buying the DJI Spark. I was one of the lucky ones getting one from a bad batch. :(
Thanks DJI. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov