Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark's Live Video Feed Keeps Cutting Out Mid-Flight

max

Join
Aug 17, 2017
Hey,

Just got my Spark and so far so good except for the fact that my Live Video Feed (on the DJI GO4 app) seems to cut out after about 100m... Is this normal? How can I try fix this?

Also, on a completely separate note: is there any obvious reason that everyone else's video footage seems to be much better quality than mine? Mine so far has had visible stutters in it and it looks kind of grainy in some bits....

Cheers,

Max

Hi, welcome
I assume you have the RC (Remote Controller).
1) No and Yes. No, it can do more for sure. Yes if you are in an urban area with a lot of wifi/bluetooth around you. One basic think is to disable Bluetooth in the device around you or leave them away.
2) The good quality video is on the uSD card, on your phone you have only a cached version transmitted by radio (video is 720p, not 1080p). Either you take it out and import the videos/pictures to your computer/phone or you use the GO4 app when connected to Spark and use the playback button.
2017-08-13 23.08.28.png

Then you can browse the media in the Spark.
Select one.
Special photos like Panorama, AEB, Shallow focus can be then edited to create one resulting picture.
The file can be downloaded (slow process).

Reactions: max
Hi, welcome
I assume you have the RC (Remote Controller).
1) No and Yes. No, it can do more for sure. Yes if you are in an urban area with a lot of wifi/bluetooth around you. One basic think is to disable Bluetooth in the device around you or leave them away.
2) The good quality video is on the uSD card, on your phone you have only a cached version transmitted by radio (video is 720p, not 1080p). Either you take it out and import the videos/pictures to your computer/phone or you use the GO4 app when connected to Spark and use the playback button.
View attachment 957

Then you can browse the media in the Spark.
Select one.
Special photos like Panorama, AEB, Shallow focus can be then edited to create one resulting picture.
The file can be downloaded (slow process).

HI so:

1) I am using RC and I am NOT in an urban areas... I'm in a pretty empty rural area...
2) I am using footage from SD card..

1) Not that normal in your condition. Did you have some Bluetooth or wifi devices around you?
2) Did you tried to reformat the card in a PC and in the Spark?

1) Not that normal in your condition. Did you have some Bluetooth or wifi devices around you?
2) Did you tried to reformat the card in a PC and in the Spark?

1) Not sure... I tried again today and it seemed to go further... I guess I'll keep trying
2) Yeah I reformatted after posting this and I think it solved the issue!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme