Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Year at Dabguli Forest-Bangalore-India

Hi Rajesh, nice video again. One thing I always envy about Bangaloreans is that they have beautiful locations nearby.
I am a beginner too (flying for just about 3 months now), but here are a few tips I would like to share.
1. Never use yaw in the video. In other words, do not include a portion of the video where the drone is rotating on its axis. You would have noticed too that the video doesn't look very smooth when yawing. It is because of the absence of the 3rd axis in the Spark's gimbal.
2. Take long shots. The start and end of the motion in a particular direction is never quite smooth. Always better to trim and use the middle portion.
3. Reduce gimbal speed. Set the gimbal speed at less than 10 for smooth, cinematic effect.

Reactions: rajesh zmoke
Hi Rajesh, nice video again. One thing I always envy about Bangaloreans is that they have beautiful locations nearby.
I am a beginner too (flying for just about 3 months now), but here are a few tips I would like to share.
1. Never use yaw in the video. In other words, do not include a portion of the video where the drone is rotating on its axis. You would have noticed too that the video doesn't look very smooth when yawing. It is because of the absence of the 3rd axis in the Spark's gimbal.
2. Take long shots. The start and end of the motion in a particular direction is never quite smooth. Always better to trim and use the middle portion.
3. Reduce gimbal speed. Set the gimbal speed at less than 10 for smooth, cinematic effect.
Thanks for tips , I'll surely keep that in mind [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast