Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

the dji goggles are compatible with the spark ,but need a cable ..they connect wirelessly with the mavic pro.[/QU
Have you verified that by doing the connection? I know they are supposed to ultimately connect with a cable, but DJI has said in fine print that compatibility is coming soon. Meaning it won't work from day one.

Here is the other thread - DJI Confirms Goggle USe w/Spark...kinda

No, I can't verify if it works now ,my spark hasn't arrived nor do I have the goggles..
I saw it on a you tube video and i believe they said the same thing..that it will work after the next firmware update..

So much for getting the combo early from Newegg. Email on the 11th said it would ship on the 12th, it didn't and then that it would ship in 1-2 days which it also didn't. The pending charge on my CC has now gone as it has been over 72 hours and it did not convert to a charge. Contacted Newegg and as all their DJI orders ship directly from DJI they have no additional information. I've heard from others that if the CC isn't charged while in the pending mode, the order may have to be redone to get charge authorization again. Getting frustrated.

iPhonedo review of Spark RC
here's proof of the dji goggles work with the spark although head tracking doesn't..
Perfect. The only thing is we have to make sure we have a micro-USB to micro-USB cable, given the goggles and remote are both micro-USB connections. Right now all I have are micro-USB to USB cables. Either that or an micro-USB to USB adapter. Cheap, but I want to make sure I have it when my Spark gets delivered on Monday.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I wanted to say (very quietly and in no way boasting at all), that my white fm was delivered today... one day early. I vividly remember preordering the mavic, and cancelling my preorder when i was lucky enough to scoop one up at an apple store by chance. I feel like a normal human being this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: JD4x4
I wanted to say (very quietly and in no way boasting at all), that my white fm was delivered today... one day early. I vividly remember the preordering the mavic, and cancelling my preorder when i was lucky enough to scoop one up at an apple store by chance. I feel like a normal human being this time around.
Just a quick question because a few people have mentioned delivery earlier then expected - Are you using the FedEx estimated delivery as a reference. I thought they were really good at logistics and estimating exact delivery times making early (or even late) delivery almost impossible.

Just a quick question because a few people have mentioned delivery earlier then expected - Are you using the FedEx estimated delivery as a reference. I thought they were really good at logistics and estimating exact delivery times making early (or even late) delivery almost impossible.
Yes... per FedEx delivery notice. I purchased on announcement day like everyone else and had a DJI estimate shipping date of 06/15. When i initially received the FedEx shipping notice, it showed a delivery date of 06/16 by 10:30am. Early this morning, I received an updated shipping time of today before 10:30am. Actual delivery time was around 3pm, but i'm not complaining as i work from home.

Yes, we were looking at FedEx to determine the delivery date. To be sure we were home to sign. Many people here were seeing Friday and then many of us got it today instead (one day early). Thank goodness it came just as my wife was leaving as we weren't expecting it. When I looked at FedEx tracking last night at 10pm it still showed in Hong Kong. At 1141pm, after I went to bed, it arrived in Memphis went through customs there and then it flew to Chattnooga early this am and to my home by 10am.

Still on vacay, but had to check my tracking, and it has been delivered......sad day when you're looking forward to getting home from vacation for a drone!

Reactions: Archimedes21
Status update! Email received, it was sent yesterday 15 and is currently in transit between UK and Spain, so I'm expecting it for mid next week, but it's a great news that the EU orders are moving

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I just got the tracking data. I can confirm that EU deliveries are shipped from UK (mine is travelling via DHL, it just left the Gatwick airport).
Estimated delivery on Wednesday 21th, ordered on 2017-05-24 17:59:54 (UTC)

After being told by Newegg yesterday that my white fly more combo (ordered 5/30/17) would not ship until the 30th (original ship date was to be the 12th), I just received a tracking number and expected delivery on the 20th. It is being shipped directly from DJI. Apparently DJI didn't keep Newegg informed on status.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none