Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

thats exactly what my live chat said, either we spoke to the same person or they are copying and pasting this, im hoping they surprise us by shipping early but I doubt it will happen.

Me too. I emailed them too, maybe that'll be a different answer.

Just finished an online chat with DJI and they told me my White FlyMore would be shipping on June 15. Sitting here with my fingers crossed!

Reactions: Animal
Makes me wonder if DJI hates pre-sales like this or do they sit around and laugh at us.

Maybe, just maybe, they agree on a date and see how many new inquiries come in that day, after the first caller gets "that" date.

Yes -- I at one point worked in a Customer Service facility and we did nasty games like that for pure fun and enjoyment.

My guy Allan at DJI CS chat still says 6/15 for my fly less and 6/30 for my fly more. Hopefully we will all get a DJI email soon about fly less being shipped, and can only hope fly mores ship earlier than the 30th.

So, online chat with DJI this morning said 17th of July for my Flymore. The email I sent on Thursday finally got a reply just now, and that says July 24th.

Leila Valdez (DJI)

Jun 13, 02:14 CST

Dear *************

We understand that you wish to know the status of your order #*#*#*#*#*#*#*.

We will start shipping Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White) starting from July 24, 2017. Please be reminded that the estimated delivery timeframe the moment you purchased the product was 27-34 working days upon order confirmation and it's a first come first serve basis. You will be sent an email with the tracking number of your order once it ships out, so you can track the delivery in real time.

If you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to write back.

Thank you for contacting DJI Online Sales!

Best regards,

Leila
DJI Online Sales.

Just an FYI. I contacted DJI online support twice over the past few days and each time they said that my red fly more combo is estimated to ship on 6/15. I ordered it on 5/24 at 15:57 (UTC). Let's hope they keep their word. Support was accurate on shipping date of my DJI goggles and Mavic (ordered in late January).

Spark white Fly More Combo, payment confirmation 5 june - shipping 21 JULY!!
very disappointed...

8d2a89766cc820d4573b0dd0a419aaa3

Becky (DJI)

Jun 13, 10:45 CST

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

Our system indicated that the estimated shipping date of your Spark fly more combo order is 21th,July.
Tracking information will be sent to you when shipped out, please pay close attention to your email.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
DJI online store

So I'm in the UK and I ordered my white combo at 4.09pm UTC on 24th May. I chatted with DJI CS last night and I am told that mine should ship this Thursday. Having prepared myself mentally for a delay, this is great news! :D

Capture.JPG

My Fly More package has been shipped.

Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:55:45 (UTC)
Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White)

My Fly More package has been shipped.

Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:55:45 (UTC)
Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White)
So did my Meadow Green Fly More Combo
Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:47:46 (UTC)

Your Order Is On Its Way

Dear Nikon 1,
Your order, number 00XXXXXXXXXXX, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the FEDEX tracking code XXXXXXXX

As has my Alpine White FlyMore Combo!

WooHoo!!!!

FedEx USA shows no info / no tracking number found but that should change soon.

Last edited:
Well, the email I received from Newegg said my order would ship yesterday. It did not ship and it now says will ship in 1-2 days. My credit card charge was pending yesterday but has been charged today.

Best,
WPS

Well, the email I received from Newegg said my order would ship yesterday. It did not ship and it now says will ship in 1-2 days. My credit card charge was pending yesterday but has been charged today.

Best,
WPS
That's not too uncommon for NewEgg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio