Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

My Fly More package has been shipped.

Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:55:45 (UTC)
Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White)
Thanks Mike - hoping mine gets shipped today as I ordered 19 minutes after you. Mine is the Lava Red Fly More.

White FM order shipped. Order time was 2017-05-24 15:51:36 (UTC). Looks like DJI may have got this round at least half right and let's hope 100% for all involved. We are looking at history here! DJI actually shipping in time to ARRIVE at or by the ship date for a new release!

FrdEx just updated info and "Ship From: China" which could mean a week or so for actual delivery.

Oh well, DJI held up their end of the sale!

I'll be checking FedEx quite a few times a day, just expecting the joy opening that box.

FrdEx just updated info and "Ship From: China" which could mean a week or so for actual delivery.
Same here. I prefer when DJI ships from China since my packages always arrive in 2-3 days. When I get packages from within the US, they often take 4-6 days to arrive.

Reactions: Advexure
Ugh. July is soooo far away.

Hopefully you'll all post some videos to keep me entertained until mine arrives.

Reactions: Malakai
Bitter sweet, my fm combo white shipped and I just landed in Cancun...... would have been nice to have it a few days ago!

**** it lol, i wanted mine before the first weekend in July, going away for the weekend and wanted to take my Spark with me. I really hope they ship mine before they say they will.

Can I ask, those who have had them shipped, did they give you an expected date that was way off the actual shipping date?

You guys are killing me ! Am I the only one who ordered the first day and still waiting for shipping news !?

I ordered first day @ 2017-05-24 16:01:29 (UTC) and have no updated shipping info.

mines a white fly-less.

Should have cancelled and ordered from Advexure, probably would have had it today.

So far it looks like only one non-white (meadow green) fly more package has shipped. I ordered the red fly more on 5/24 at 15:57 (UTC) and haven't heard anything from DJI yet today. Online support did say twice that it will ship on 6/15. Let's see if they meet that goal.

My FlyMore shipped late last night via FedEx from DJI! 5/24-1608p
FlyLess did not ship from DJI. 5/24-1603p Both are White Sparks

This is great news! Thank you DJI!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio