Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Order Timestamp and Shipping

Got some action on the order page:

- Payment Status: Pay confirmed
- Shipping status: Pending
- Shipping Company: translation missing :p

:)

Receiving Meadow Green FM on Monday (6/19/2017)
Order Time: 2017-05-24 15:47:46 (UTC)

It's currently midnight in China (the 15th!) I suspect we will start getting our tracking numbers when everyone starts getting into the office in 6 or 7 hours.
Well, you were correct! (Woo Hoo!).

This morning I have a FedEx number &
"Scheduled delivery: Mon 6/19/2017 by 10:30 am".
Blue FlyMore ordered on 2017-05-24 16:34:59 (UTC).

Reactions: DroneX
FlyMore Alpine White to be delivered Friday, June 16, 2017 prior to 10:30 a.m.

Ordered May 24, 2017.

I ordered first day @ 2017-05-24 16:01:29 (UTC) and have no updated shipping info.

mines a white fly-less.

Should have cancelled and ordered from Advexure, probably would have had it today.

Spark and Goggles on the same day.

I'm pretty sure it's a DJI Christmas at my house.

Reactions: JD4x4
I just got a surprise update from FedEx - Seems my Spark that was due in tomorrow is being delivered today, by 10:30!

Spark%20Delivery1_zpspzdc0aja.png

Great News!

Mine is coming Monday as well to US. Was scheduled for Friday but missed the cutoff so now it is Monday. I see many places have the Spark in stock for overnight delivery but I don't think anyone has the flymore Sparks only flyless. At least that I'm aware of. Seems like they are all waiting t get their hands on the controller.

Yeah, status of my order has just changed to "Shipped"!
Lava Red FM, order time 2017-05-24 17:59:54 (UTC), it will be shipped to Europe (Slovakia).
No shipping details provided at this moment... But I can confirm that 'Payment Success' state is a good indication that your order will be shipped soon. Can't wait to test it!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Can the people that received the fly more and also have the goggles confirm that they do or do not work with the Spark? This is being briefly discussed in another thread, but hasn't been officially confirmed yet.

Can the people that received the fly more and also have the goggles confirm that they do or do not work with the Spark? This is being briefly discussed in another thread, but hasn't been officially confirmed yet.
the dji goggles are compatible with the spark ,but need a cable ..they connect wirelessly with the mavic pro.

Hmm, it has been 7 hours since my payment got confirmed.
I don't have the 4th button (shipped) in blue, but shipment status is pending and payment is saying Pay Confirmed.

:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef