Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark and DJI Goggles......Dual Display

Vmc

Join
Jul 14, 2017
Ok, guys.....now feeling totally retarded. I got my P3P to show dual monitors, so I could use the goggles AND still see everything on my phone, but now can't find the setting for dual display for my spark......When I connect the goggles, the video feed to the phone goes away......what am I missing?

thanks a heap!

Ok, guys.....now feeling totally retarded. I got my P3P to show dual monitors, so I could use the goggles AND still see everything on my phone, but now can't find the setting for dual display for my spark......When I connect the goggles, the video feed to the phone goes away......what am I missing?

thanks a heap!
Hello,
It's been my experience, and from reading this forum about other peoples' experience, you can either use the goggles wired via USB or the mobile device connected via wifi to the controller individually, but not together. With the mobile device showing it's connected to the Spark wifi, there is no view while the goggles are connected. Disconnect the goggles, all of a sudden you are getting the live view on the mobile device via wifi. Maybe in the future you will be able to have both connected. This is my take on it all.

Reactions: Vmc
Hello,
It's been my experience, and from reading this forum about other peoples' experience, you can either use the goggles wired via USB or the mobile device connected via wifi to the controller individually, but not together. With the mobile device showing it's connected to the Spark wifi, there is no view while the goggles are connected. Disconnect the goggles, all of a sudden you are getting the live view on the mobile device via wifi. Maybe in the future you will be able to have both connected. This is my take on it all.

Yeah, this is what I have found, and I have spread this question all over the place, but NOBODY has provided a solution or answer yet.

Also I have found the issue that when using the goggles, your flights are not logged at all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex