Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark's range?

If you live in a CE country (Europe, Australia, etc) then the Sparks transmission power is reduced due to local regulations. The stated 2km range is reduced to a stated 500m, but in reality I've never seen more than about 200m in perfect conditions before getting issues.
Is Australia a CE country? I 'm in Western Australia and have no problem getting 2,000 meters regularly. (what is CE anyway?)

If you want to have a much more reliable video signal then your best option in a CE country is to force the rc and spark to operate in FCC mode. Easy to do to and no impact on warranty (I’ve tested that already).
Have you tried it with Cavu? I wonder if you still get the location prompt?

If you live in a CE country (Europe, Australia, etc) then the Sparks transmission power is reduced due to local regulations. The stated 2km range is reduced to a stated 500m, but in reality I've never seen more than about 200m in perfect conditions before getting issues.

Note, Australia is not CE and our craft fly as far as any FCC country.

Well maybe i got an unlimited version here in Australia, seen much bigger numbers than that on mine and i live in Oz

I live in Geraldton West Australia and had my spark 2 kilometers away before it reached maximum flight distance. It then returned to the home point with no loss of transmission or video quality. I am using a Samsung 7edge with otg cable and dji4 4.1.16 app. Works great.

I live in Geraldton West Australia and had my spark 2 kilometers away before it reached maximum flight distance. It then returned to the home point with no loss of transmission or video quality. I am using a Samsung 7edge with otg cable and dji4 4.1.16 app. Works great.
May I know what firmware you are using?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar