Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Star Destroyers & A Tribute To Princess Leia Organa

I

Inactive

So I just flew my spark today and reached 750 feet, then came back down. Now before you start shooting holes in my 750 feet, know that I keep an app handy that tells me where all the plains are on a separate android device. I'm like a germ'a'phobe when it comes to air safety and laws and stuff.

I decided to spruce this video up because I just learned that princess Leia died like 5 hours ago, and its taken me 4 to make this video that you-tube will most likely take down due to the rogue one trailer theme i added. I had no idea she died, and I spend the first hour of editing wiping tears off my keyboard as her death is hitting me like a shot from star killer base.

It isnt much and honestly I have Leia so much on my mind that i messed this up. But anyway the video i used as the main, i shot from my new spark today.

The video is below ok. So leave some comments below and tell me what you think.

And yes I know I will probably get hate for this but please spare me ok.

You are a danger to others and are a criminal too. You're flying too high if what you say is true and you're bring shame and disgrace upon our community. I hope your bf smashes your drone to protect you and others.

Reactions: Davenwolf
So I just flew my spark today and reached 750 feet, then came back down. Now before you start shooting holes in my 750 feet, know that I keep an app handy that tells me where all the plains are on a separate android device. I'm like a germ'a'phobe when it comes to air safety and laws and stuff.

I decided to spruce this video up because I just learned that princess Leia died like 5 hours ago, and its taken me 4 to make this video that you-tube will most likely take down due to the rogue one trailer theme i added. I had no idea she died, and I spend the first hour of editing wiping tears off my keyboard as her death is hitting me like a shot from star killer base.

It isnt much and honestly I have Leia so much on my mind that i messed this up. But anyway the video i used as the main, i shot from my new spark today.

The video is below ok. So leave some comments below and tell me what you think.

And yes I know I will probably get hate for this but please spare me ok.

Rules are rules Derek...Is this with the Spark, Mavic Pro or Aspire 2 lol? I hope the BF doesn't find the Ferrari keys or you'll be in trouble.
May the Force of a rear Ferrari tyre be with you.

Last edited:
Rules are rules Derek...Is this with the Spark, Mavic Pro or Aspire 2 lol? I hope the BF doesn't find the Ferrari keys or you'll be in trouble.
May the Force of a rear Ferrari tyre be with you.
It was with the spark is my bfs name is Derek. And it was with the spark.

You are a danger to others and are a criminal too. You're flying too high if what you say is true and you're bring shame and disgrace upon our community. I hope your bf smashes your drone to protect you and others.
I am not a danger, and have never broken any laws in my life, and am defenetly not, a criminal. You are very disrespectful and calling me a disgrace is very disrespectful. I love my spark and drone flying and you have no right to treat me like you are.

And I do not bring shame to the community. I truly hope all Pilots arnt as rude and as disrespectful as you.

First off, the video is a hoot! Great edit and creativity. Second, from what I am seeing in the video, it does not appear that you are flying at 750 feet at all. Third, you know the rules and you as everyone else should abide by them. In using an app to check for local air traffic does not excuse you to break the rules in any way. You have openly admitted breaking the rules and if anyone associated with the FAA sees this then you could be in trouble.

I am glad to see that your control issues are apparently solved and that you are able to fly again but please do so in a responsible manner. I will not say that you are a disgrace to the drone community but your rogue actions are not acceptable and you should expect that you are going to catch hell from other pilots in this forum.

And Carrie Fisher died last December! Where have you been hiding?

Nuff said.

I wasn't flying at 750 in this video, i made two videos one with a high shot and this one and i wasn't making this video to be a movie. I was tired enough when i did edit it and wasn't really worried about making it look great.

and the 400 thing is more or a legal guideline when around any public areas, such as airports, cities and so on. I flew this in the country. When i do fly the legal limit according to the app is 500 feet. I did not hurt or cause any harm by flying to 750 for less than 20 seconds just to get a beautiful shot of the sunset.

I wasn't flying at 750 in this video, i made two videos one with a high shot and this one and i wasn't making this video to be a movie. I was tired enough when i did edit it and wasn't really worried about making it look great.
I was just going by what you wrote... "So I just flew my spark today and reached 750 feet, then came back down".

" I did not hurt or cause any harm by flying to 750 for less than 20 seconds just to get a beautiful shot of the sunset"

I hear what you are saying and I understand your reasoning behind it. However, rules are rules for a reason.

But I still like the video and yes, the sunset was beautiful.

yes came back down, and decided to use up the other batter I was speaking of my first flight not the second. And im going to get rid of my spark and just fly my inspire because the spark has too many issues and the people i talk to on here on spark pilots unlike the other forums, people on here are mostly rude, and completely disrespectful.

I can understand your discouragement. However, selling your Spark because of your feedback is not going to change all of that. I can also understand your frustration with the software performance issues as well and even I have had similar thoughts as well of selling mine but you have to understand that your actions as far as bending the rules have created the rude and disrespectful comments that you have gotten. I have not seen any other Spark pilot in the forum receive any similar comments from their posted videos as they are flying responsibly and do not boast about going out of bounds with their flights. As I said before, you can expect to catch hell from your actions here on this and most any other forum for bending the rules. You need to own up to your actions and accept that.

I would imagine that if you post similar things in the Inspire thread that you will receive similar feedback and maybe even worse feedback from that community. So, if you can't take the heat, fly responsibly, be as creative as you are and play by the rules or at least, don't say anything about not playing by the rules and keep posting your interesting videos and all will be well.

Yea well, I fly that high rarely, and I just got told we have to register our drones.......again? Really? I'm not doing that. I am already seriously anti-government towards the us government and would rather be ran over and killed than put more of my info and name in their corrupt system. Ever since I moved to the usa 4 years ago things have gotten tighter and much worse. I guess I just wont be flying anymore. At least not outside my yard or above 15 feet in my yard.

I am not spoiled at all nor was I raised that way. And I no longer have the Ferrari as I had to get rid of it because I at the moment can't afford it. I am the type of person who values her 100% Privacy and personal freedom, if that is something that makes me look spoiled than that is the wrong way to look at me. Everything I have I had to work my *** off for myself. I believe in earning what you want.

My bf created and manages the wix site for me because my knowledge about computers is very limited. The only thing I know how to use is my video editor that he showed me how to use, other than that he is the one with the brains behind the website. But I haven't given him anymore media to upload for about a week because I am selling all my drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast