Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Tips For Uploading to YouTube?

Join
Dec 11, 2018
Hi all!

Wondering whether I could get people’s various tips when it comes to uploading footage to YouTube? I figure others would find this useful also.

To begin with, does anyone have advice on how to best preserve the Spark’s video quality when posting to YouTube?

In this vid, the final footage coming out of iMovie is quite blurry in comparison to the original footage captured:

Reactions: twickers14
Hi all!

Wondering whether I could get people’s various tips when it comes to uploading footage to YouTube? I figure others would find this useful also.

To begin with, does anyone have advice on how to best preserve the Spark’s video quality when posting to YouTube?

In this vid, the final footage coming out of iMovie is quite blurry in comparison to the original footage captured:

Once you figure out your YouTube settings I'd recommend a polarising filter.

That was some amazing footage that would have been even better without all that sun glare. A properly set CP filter would allow you to see through that clear water once surface reflections blocked.

Beautiful location and nice flying skills

I've been working with DaVinci Resolve, and the limited testing I've been doing with renders has given me pretty good results using it's YouTube profile. I've attached a screen shot of what those settings look like. Hope it helps!

YouTubeRenderSettingsDavinciResolve.png

Once you figure out your YouTube settings I'd recommend a polarising filter.

That was some amazing footage that would have been even better without all that sun glare. A properly set CP filter would allow you to see through that clear water once surface reflections blocked.

Beautiful location and nice flying skills

Thanks man! Haha I know, the sun was pretty harsh, I did actually have a cpl filter on but it was also just bad piloting - trying to get the sun behind the spark but frantically trying to keep the dolphins in frame lol. Next time I won't panic and take the time to get the drone in the right place haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef