Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

wifi signal indicator

weajr

Join
May 5, 2019
Finally got around to flying my Spark after its been sitting for over a year.
Flew in large open field with private paved runway out in the country

Followed the distance away to about 500+ feet, The signal was down to one bar on the 5.8 icon

The best I got out was a little over 600 ft before I turned it around, there was no bars showing

The wifi specs read:
distance - 100m
height 50m

Anyone getting a better distance in a clear and open area?

I did get a top speed over 34 mph {tail wind)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190602-144949.png
    Screenshot_20190602-144949.png
    609 KB · Views: 38
Yes I see that . I tried posting a screen shot from my phone and that shows up . No idea why

Sorry man you are speaking Greek to me .
All I know is I’m using Tapatalk and I can post pictures on the mavic site but yet it don’t work on this one

Sorry man you are speaking Greek to me .
All I know is I’m using Tapatalk and I can post pictures on the mavic site but yet it don’t work on this one
Hmmm... I never liked that app, so I cant really assist... perhaps a mod here will read and pipe up!

No problem.
I don’t post pictures on this forum very often anyway . Lol

I flew my 1st 2 Sparks over 1 mile without losing connection. I never looked at the wifi channel, but I presume they were using 2.4 Ghz. After 2 flyaways and months without flying I bought a refurbished unit which was stuck at 8.4 Ghz and lost connection at 300 to 500 ft so I shipped it back to dji where they replaced the main board. I hope for better range when I get back this week.

Did you try 2.4 instead? You might see better results. Whereabouts are you located in the world (what Country)?
Where is the signal setting to select between 2 and 5?

US of A BTW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme