Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Any Spark Drone Expert here...? :(

Have you faced this problem with the Spark RC?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

AERO ARUN

Join
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,
Need Help. New to Forum.

My spark drone has the latest firmware, I am using Asus RoG Phone II running Android 9.
I can fly my Spark with my Phone Virtual joystick, but have problem with the remote controller (RC).

Questions:
1. I cannot see my Remote Controller WiFi in my Phone Wifi List. I tried with other phones also. What may be the problem?

2. RC not detected in DJI Go4 app when I connect it to my Phone through OTG cable. What may be the problem?

3. Can I update remote controller firmware via usb cable? I tried and the PC software DJI Assistant cannot see the remote. The USB cable is just charging it. Surely there should be a way.

4. When i switch ON the RC, it flashes red lights two times every second. what does it mean?

5. I tried this method: 3 Sec press n hold the Drone power button to link the Drone and RC by pressing all 3 RC buttons simultaneously (pause + function + customize), but it also didnt work.

waiting for your reply team....

Join
Jun 13, 2018
you are confusing things.
1- turn on control, press buttons simultaneously, pause, function, customizable.
at that moment the radio is able to "bind" with Spark.
2- at Spark press the battery button for 3 seconds. Spark is ready to "bind" with the radio. When the "binde" is finished, the radio stops beeping and the LED turns green.
3-open DJI GO4.
It should work ok.

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland AERO ARUN.

I assume the Spark has been activated?
If so, skip to about the 2:30 mark of the video and DJI Ty will guide you on how to bind / unbind with the device and / or the remote.

No DJI assistant or cables are used during the process. Just WiFi.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.😎

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wooglin