Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Any Spark Drone Expert here...? :(

Have you faced this problem with the Spark RC?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

AERO ARUN

Join
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,
Need Help. New to Forum.

My spark drone has the latest firmware, I am using Asus RoG Phone II running Android 9.
I can fly my Spark with my Phone Virtual joystick, but have problem with the remote controller (RC).

Questions:
1. I cannot see my Remote Controller WiFi in my Phone Wifi List. I tried with other phones also. What may be the problem?

2. RC not detected in DJI Go4 app when I connect it to my Phone through OTG cable. What may be the problem?

3. Can I update remote controller firmware via usb cable? I tried and the PC software DJI Assistant cannot see the remote. The USB cable is just charging it. Surely there should be a way.

4. When i switch ON the RC, it flashes red lights two times every second. what does it mean?

5. I tried this method: 3 Sec press n hold the Drone power button to link the Drone and RC by pressing all 3 RC buttons simultaneously (pause + function + customize), but it also didnt work.

waiting for your reply team....

you are confusing things.
1- turn on control, press buttons simultaneously, pause, function, customizable.
at that moment the radio is able to "bind" with Spark.
2- at Spark press the battery button for 3 seconds. Spark is ready to "bind" with the radio. When the "binde" is finished, the radio stops beeping and the LED turns green.
3-open DJI GO4.
It should work ok.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland AERO ARUN.

I assume the Spark has been activated?
If so, skip to about the 2:30 mark of the video and DJI Ty will guide you on how to bind / unbind with the device and / or the remote.

No DJI assistant or cables are used during the process. Just WiFi.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav